Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Wednesday Plays

ytd:40-40-1 -5.86 units

well, a not so good day/night with the braves offense stalling (again) and the cardinals being unable to get the win.

Mets Over 5 -115
    Reds (arroyo) -110
    Pirates (duke) +130
    Orioles (hendrickson) +110
    Tigers/White Sox first 5 Under 5 -120

1 unit

Chan Whore Park was pathetic in his last start. He couldnt throw a strike if his contract depended on it. That start came against the mets. So now the mets get to see him the 2nd time around after the first time wasnt pleasant to begin with. Paying -250 or whatever with santana is insane, so I opted for the over 5. Hopefully I am not putting too much into what park did in his last start.

I'll try to fade parra again this time on the road. To my surprise arroyo has been much better than i ever anticipated. nice price to try here.

I am still not sold on Boggs' success and I think Duke is really undervalued most of the time. Bucs need to bring their bats tonight.

The orioles line is so whacked. Hendrickson who has been so bad is drawing +105 at betus, which is -125 on slowey a formidable pitcher. This stinks of a twins clunker, possibly more of what occurred last night for them. So I gotta think the books are looking for minny money.

I chose the first 5 innings under bc buehrle and galaraaga have been very solid and both are coming off of big offensive nights. I hate to bring the tigers bullpen into this which is why i ultimately opted for the first 5.

Royals/Mariners first 5 over 5.5 -115

1 unit

both of these pitchers, ponson and silva have had major problems this year with walking batters and just not getting it done. The royals come in pretty hot with their bats in the last 5 days or so and the mariners not quite as good but decent.

Comment

2-3 -1.15 units

ytd:42-43-1 -7.01 units

Comment

Working...
      X