Ytd update later

Florida +100
    KC Royals -117
    Colorado -142

2 units each

KC rl +165
    Colorado rl +140

1/2 unit each

I would have been on the hot royals too, but they are horrible with the bats in day games I found which scared me off. Hitting something like .210.

Comment

I would figure that stat to be just a product of their generally cold offensive start to the season, but so far they're not doing so hot this afternoon either, so who knows...

reg plays 133-128 (-8.85 units)
      fave rl's 43-77 (-7.54 units)
      overall 176-205 (-16.39 units)
      faves who won by 1 run: 20 of 120 (16.67%)

adding:

A's -108
      Arizona -116

2 units each

A's rl +170
      Arizona rl +135

1/2 unit each

Night games later...

Comment

Man, with the exception of Justin Upton, watching that D'backs offense is probably a lot what it would look like watching old people ****....

Night games:

Reds -101

Typical letdown spot for Milw, plus no Arroyo to beat up on.

Phillies +123

Being a fly ball pitcher, Moyer should do well in a big yard like Citi field or whatever the hell they call it. Pelfrey isn't any good anywhere, really.

NY Yankees -160

A RARE play on the Yankees for me. Pettitte is pretty much their only starter I trust to go 7+ and keep that nasty ass bullpen where they belong, in the bullpen. Plus, Neimann got pounded every time he faced an above average offense this year.

Houston/Flubs over 10 -120

I figure everyone will be on this, but sometimes those cash anyway. Russ Ortiz blows, and should issue walks like usual. Hopefully the Flubs can cash them in. Lilly pad has been poor on the road, and Houston hits LHP well (i sound like a broken record saying that, lol).

Neither bullpen a thriller (18th and 19th), especially in the middle relief category, which we should see for at least one side tonight.

Nats +138

Another team I rarely play on, but I think the Dodgers may slump a bit at the plate tonight with the Manny thing. It's gotta be distracting. Nats are hitting and scoring, and Zimmermann has pitched well so far for the Nats, so I'm taking a chance here that the Nats bullpen won't give up their usual 8 or 9 runs tonight.

Jays +152

Speaking of bullpens giving up 8 or 9 runs....the Angels pen Sucks, with a capital S. As a matter of fact, they SUCK with all capital letters. Much like when you play the Nats, Yankees, Orioles, Indians and Rangers, you're never out of a game when facing the Angels and that pen, and I'm fading them at a line that makes no sense just because of Weaver going for LAA, and the Jays starting a rookie.

2 units each

Yankees rl +110

1/2 unit
        Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 05-07-2009, 05:04 PM.

Comment

adding one more:

LA Angels/Jays over 9.5

2 units

Talked myself into this with my write up

Comment

Working...
          X