just in manny suspended 50 games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just in manny suspended 50 games

espn sports breaking news is reporting manny ramirez has been suspended for 50 games due to performance enhancing drugs. (couldn t happen to a nicer guy):laughing:

Just read it myself!

:thumbs:

Way to Jag Off!

Comment

i love it

Comment

up next.................Brett Boone ................ah forget it :bang: :bang: :bang:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

It's not really performance enhancing. Generally, you have to taper off your cycles of gear. If you don't then you get water in your breasts which are know as man boobs. He took HCG which is something a guy can take to balance out once you are done doing strong cycles of roids.

There really is no other reason for a guy to take them...that I know of anyways.

Comment

well v his testosterone levels were elavated also. but they didn t use that because they got him on the other illegal substance. so either way he was going down. and this his hot his first time spring training also. my opinion get rid of the winey bastard who thinks hes the greatest ballplayer since babe ruth, he did the deed now he pays the price. bottom line:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X