LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL

LOL @ 57 year old Mariano Rivera. LOL @ the Yankees and everything they're involved with for that matter. They are a flat out horrible baseball team. Without a doubt they are too 10 WORST teams in baseball period. Look at the stats, they don't lie. They are flat out the laughing stock of mlb with their 200 million dollar payroll which amounts to exactly nothing more than a bunch of old guys well past their prime, mixed with a few younger ones who don't give a **** about winning as long as they cashing their huge paychecks.

Go ahead, raise ticket prices some more so you can spend even more on douche bag players who don't give a **** about the game now that they are mega millionaires.

I feel like a peon for playing them tonight, I really do. They should be no less than +130 right now in any game they play. Dare I say they are as bad as the Washington Nationals? The stats would pretty much support my argument, so yea, I guess I am saying that.

What an embarassment of a once proud organization....

ESPN says that will all turn around once A Rod is back...

Eastern Sports Propoganda Network

Comment

Yea sure it will, lol. I guess espn needs to hype something to get people to watch the 50 times they have the Yankees on this year.

A roid's career is all but over if you ask me, at least as we know it. He's been exposed and won't put up nearly the numbers he did when apparently he was juicing for all those years. He'll most likely be just another Bret Boone, Nomar, Giambi, etc type whose numbers will see a total decline now, or he will always be hurt so he has an excuse to not go out and play so he doesn't have to suffer the humiliation of everyone seeing his true abilities.

I heard his own teammates call him "Bitch Tits" because he has saggy man boobs of some sort from doing roids, lmfao, and that he's not very well liked amongst them.

That organization is such a mess right now from bad personnel decisions that what they need to do is just start over with younger talent. Guys like nick swisher, not guys like a roid. Guys who come to play every day and actually bring a personality to the locker room and the field. Guys who work their way thru the minors and are happy to be playing for the Yankees, and in mlb period for that matter. Not these overpaid robots going thru the motions every day who forgot long ago that being a professional athlete is a priviledge, not a right.

And for heavens sake get yourself some relief pitching.

I can only imagine what real old school Yankee fans think of this mess of a team they've fielded the last 5 years or so.

Comment

I have to agree...and I'm a Yankee fan. They look like a bag of smashed *******s. Mo for the first time looks old - maybe hurt? Back to back HR's?? wtf? I've been hoping for some young talent for years now but they keep getting people like Damon and Giambi.

Comment

On the topic of Eastern Sports Propoganda Network....

ESPN likes Dallas, NE, Yankees and Red Sox. They almost always spend the time to make sure we hear more bullcrap about these teams. You would think after last year, we would be hearing more about te team who actually won the World Series you know the Phillies? It's like ESPN has no idea they even play the game. Oh yea they won, but we will just keep talking about A Roid in spring training, not give the champs any air time. It's pathetic.

And be careful Verified, ESPN is already choking on USC's Mark Sanchez' dick. I have never seen a Network have such a boner for some guy who has done nothing out of the ordinary and be annointed the new Joe Namath. I'm sure he will be involved in the east coast propaganda network now that hes a jet lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            LOL @ 57 year old Mariano Rivera. LOL @ the Yankees and everything they're involved with for that matter. They are a flat out horrible baseball team. Without a doubt they are too 10 WORST teams in baseball period. Look at the stats, they don't lie. They are flat out the laughing stock of mlb with their 200 million dollar payroll which amounts to exactly nothing more than a bunch of old guys well past their prime, mixed with a few younger ones who don't give a **** about winning as long as they cashing their huge paychecks.

Go ahead, raise ticket prices some more so you can spend even more on douche bag players who don't give a **** about the game now that they are mega millionaires.

I feel like a peon for playing them tonight, I really do. They should be no less than +130 right now in any game they play. Dare I say they are as bad as the Washington Nationals? The stats would pretty much support my argument, so yea, I guess I am saying that.

What an embarassment of a once proud organization....
            Cant argue with that, and it couldnt make me happier....

Go Jays... :thumbs:

Comment

ive been a yankee fan all my life but as of last year i became a rays fan, ahead of the yanks. the last straw was dropping torre. they have become a joke since girardi took over. there is no pitching and what little hitting they have is not timely. as long as steinbrenner's kid is running the team they will suck. i think that girardi will be gone by the all star break. if george was still running the team he would already be gone.
              mlb 2018 157-110 +42.74 2018
              nfl 2018 54-79-1 -21.4 units 2018
              mlb 2019 348-245-3 +70.2 units 2019
              nfl 2019 54-54 -21.2 units 2019
              mlb 2020 112-75-1 +33.35 units 2020
              nfl 2020 88-87-3 -8.4 units 2021
              mlb 2020 playoffs 30-17 +30.6 units 2020
              nfl playoffs 2020 11-11-1 +25.4 units 2021
              mlb 2021 271-226 +18.3 units 2021
              mlb 2022 240-239 -62.9 units as of 10-21-2022
              mlb 2023 122-103 -9.7 units 2023
              mlb 2024 15-11 +2.7 units as of 4-13-2024

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                And be careful Verified, ESPN is already choking on USC's Mark Sanchez' dick. I have never seen a Network have such a boner for some guy who has done nothing out of the ordinary and be annointed the new Joe Namath. I'm sure he will be involved in the east coast propaganda network now that hes a jet lol
                Ya, they will talk about USC all the time for some reason. That's the only California team that gets any time, other than when they have something bad to say...or someone breaks a record.

Latest Updates
                Baseball = Trash talk the Dodgers
                Hockey = Hype all the series, except for when they feel like talking about the Wings.
                Basketball = Boston and Chicago was the best series ever. Cavs and LeBron. Then Kobe.
                Football = Talk about the Chargers, Raiders & 49er's? Never...

Glad its not just me noticing this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by gadfly36 View Post
                  ive been a yankee fan all my life but as of last year i became a rays fan, ahead of the yanks. the last straw was dropping torre. they have become a joke since girardi took over. there is no pitching and what little hitting they have is not timely. as long as steinbrenner's kid is running the team they will suck. i think that girardi will be gone by the all star break. if george was still running the team he would already be gone.
                  turns out steinbrenner was more sane than his kids all along lol
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                  X