• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Monday Plays

ytd:46-46-1 -5.93 units

Braves/Mets Under 7 +105
    Braves +170

2 units

Both teams are coming into this one playing very well. The reason I took Atlanta is because the braves have very good numbers vs left handed pitchers this year and they have some players who have real good career numbers vs santana. It also helps that santana has never beaten the braves. Braves have played well over the weekend against the phils and get their best pitcher on the hill at this price? I'm sure a case could be made for the mets with lowe's numbers vs the mets sucking and the mets hots bats, but I wouldn't be laying -200 knowing the braves have had santanas number. Also, for the under despite the recent success at the plate for these two teams the total was very low at 7. Both of these pitchers have really bad era's against these teams, but have been great this season so I am going with the logic that more often than not these two pitchers will be involved in pitching duels rather than scorefests. At plus money I had to give it a shot.

Some others were worth a shot like cincinnati and the over in the SF game, but arroyo is so wacky and I just couldn't trust the SF bats enough to bet on the over in that game. Arroyo has been great on the road and sucky at home which is why I thought getting him at +110 was worth while, but I really see no worse than 1 out fo 2 with the two bets I made so I will hope for that at the worst and take a small profit if possible.

With ya on the unders. Go pitching duel!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

1-1 +1.40 units

ytd:47-47-1 -4.53 units

Comment

Working...
      X