April 10th with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 10th with flmmkrz

Locking this one in now, I don't know which way it'll move but in case it takes away some of the value I wanted to get it in. If it increases in value i'll add on to it...

KC + 126 , first 5 innings x 1.5 units

Greinke on the mound vs Towers. During Dice Ks first game mania there was another outstanding pitching performance besides DiceK's. Zach was the can't miss ace till he had a couple bad seasons and diagnosed with depression but from what he's saying he's feeling great, got a good strength program going and is enjoying pitching again. If thats the case there's no reason he can't continue on where he left off against the red sox, whom he nearly dominated. He should easily outpitch towers who is extremely hittable. Very few of the jays bats have much experience vs Greinke and the ones that do don't have a lot of success. KC for their part have had some success vs towers.

Be back with more plays soon...
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-10-2007, 01:48 AM.

GL today! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Price jumped up to + 135 so I added another half unit on to my play. Seems like most aren't sold on Greinke yet and while he's a young pitcher suseptible on the road against a hot hitting team like the jays I still believe towers is far more hittable if the kc bats can give Greinke some love.

Comment

As for the rest:

Dbacks -120 to win 1 unit

Fading Cincy yet again. I lost fading Lohse earlier this year I don't believe he'll burn me again. He's not great on the road or against lefties, well he's on the road and this dback lineup can throw almost half a batting line up worth of lefties up against him.

SD -127 to win 2 units

I don't love the padres line up but the giants line up flat out stinks. Hensley lost to these guys last time but pitched well. Morris pitched well that game as well but I didn't think he would win that game and I don't think he'll win this one. SD is hitting better, has the better pitcher up imo, has the better bullie and is at home all for under -130, value.

Dodgers - 129 to win 2 units

Mainly a Lopez fade, he beat a young dbacks squad but he's facing a bunch of old vets here who have seen much better than his garbage stuff in their time. They should eat his stuff up. Tomkos good enough at home to hold the lead.

Minny + 127 x 1 unit

Faded the yanks yesterday and they layed the boots to the twins but the twins are still a good home team and Bonsers got solid stuff. Another value play on the home dog.

GL ALL
        Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-10-2007, 11:06 AM.

Comment

BOL Flm

Comment

Greinke first 5 innings it money, kid is money!!

+ 1.89 units on the initial kc 5 inning play
            + .675 units on the 2nd kc 5 inning play

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              As for the rest:

Dbacks -120 to win 1 unit WIN

Fading Cincy yet again. I lost fading Lohse earlier this year I don't believe he'll burn me again. He's not great on the road or against lefties, well he's on the road and this dback lineup can throw almost half a batting line up worth of lefties up against him.

SD -127 to win 2 units LOSS

I don't love the padres line up but the giants line up flat out stinks. Hensley lost to these guys last time but pitched well. Morris pitched well that game as well but I didn't think he would win that game and I don't think he'll win this one. SD is hitting better, has the better pitcher up imo, has the better bullie and is at home all for under -130, value.

Dodgers - 129 to win 2 units WIN

Mainly a Lopez fade, he beat a young dbacks squad but he's facing a bunch of old vets here who have seen much better than his garbage stuff in their time. They should eat his stuff up. Tomkos good enough at home to hold the lead.

Minny + 127 x 1 unit LOSS

Faded the yanks yesterday and they layed the boots to the twins but the twins are still a good home team and Bonsers got solid stuff. Another value play on the home dog.

GL ALL
              -2.54 units on SD
              - 1 unit on minny
              + 2 on the dodgers
              + 1 on the dbacks

including greinkes win + 2.565

3 - 2 , + 2.025 units

SD almost pulled the comeback too but still a + day, cant complain.

Comment

Working...
              X