JML Tuesday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday >>>

Hit the 5 units on the Jays yesterday, but went 0-2 in the day games....damn Phillies bullpen....still a positive day however....big card today....

Cubs -139 (Marquis) vs Astros - 2 units
    Layed off the Cubbies yesterday because Lilly is so inconsistent, usually following good starts with bad, but I like Chicago to bounce back today with Marquis. It's still the home-opener series, and a day game at Wrigley...they should get it done against a worse lineup from Houston.

Angels +128 (Santana) vs Milwaukee Indians? - 1 unit
    Fading the Tribe here with them having so much downtime, and being forced to play in Wisconsin in front of a couple thousand stragglers. To get a good team and a good pitcher like the Angels/Santana at this much of a dog with these nuetral site circumstances, you gotta like the value. CC has been sitting making snowangels for a week!

Tigers -125 (Robertson) vs Orioles - 2 units
    Fading the O's Wright in this one, he is brutal. had no control last start, and he should give up at least 6 to the good Tigers lineup. With Detroit coming off a bad loss last night in the O's home opener, and with the steady Robertson on the hill (held the powerful Jays team to 2 runs his first start), I like Detroit in a walk.

Braves RL -104 (Hudson) vs Nats - 2 units
    So fun fading Washington....what an awful team, and yet so profitible! Their only win was a 2-run blown save by Florida, so they really should be 0-7 if the Fish had any type of closer. I'm 5-1 fading these bassards, so I will continue today and back a hot Braves team, and a rejuvinated Hudson. Nats forced to throw out Chico to the lions, who was hammered in his first career start last week.

White Sox -104 (Garland) vs A's - 1 unit
    Don't trust Oakland's bats, and don't trust stop-gap starter Gaudin to pull off another serviceable start tonight. My gut tells me Garland and the Sox win easily...

Looking at the Brewers as well, but it is currently offline this morning...

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-10-2007, 10:16 AM.

GL JML!! Like a lot of those plays myself

Comment

GL JML, on the last 3 as well :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL to ya Leaf....with ya on Cubbies and Bravos....:beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL jml

Comment

Thanks guys!

Adding the Milwaukee game now that it's posted...

Brewers +117 (Vargas) vs Marlins (Vanden Hurk) - 1 unit
            In this MLB matchup, I will be fading the Dutch pitcher from Single-A ball. LOL...never thought I would ever say that.

Comment

gl JML!....your Jays sure look good so far:beerbang:

Comment

I jumped on the Brewers early @ +107, shoulda waited as i knew there would be a bunch of Fish backers...
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Gl JML
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Love the Brews, GL today

Comment

GL JML! With ya on a couple but against you on the Angels. For whatever reason, Ervin Santana is a less than mediocre pitcher outside of of the friendly confines of his home stadium. It's the only thing holding him back from being a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                        GL JML! With ya on a couple but against you on the Angels. For whatever reason, Ervin Santana is a less than mediocre pitcher outside of of the friendly confines of his home stadium. It's the only thing holding him back from being a stud.
                        Yeah...he has been a home pitcher...but's he's not exactly on the "road"? LOL....what is is "neutral" record? LOL. Seriously... my play is mainly fading the tribe's long layoff, Sabathia's long layoff, and the neutral site. We'll see.

GL Cuse...with you on a couple others...

Comment

Working...
                        X