Harmonious MLB Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious MLB Tues

Hey guys, haven't been posting much, been looking for a new job and doing some other things. Still been playing daily, hope everyone has been doing well!!! I'll dig up the record and post it in a bit. Had the Red Sox layup today (as posted in my P.O.D plays). Weaver back in the AL and away from Dave Duncan means money in our pockets!!!

1 UNIT
    Brewers +110 (Vargas). Vargas is talented, IMO he puts it together a bit more this year.
    Braves RL -110 (Hudson). The Nats are downright brutal, Hudson rolls.
    Indians -130 (Sabathia). Ervin Santana on the road is a completely different pitcher.
    Royals +140 (Greinke). Josh Towers should not be -150 to anyone. I'll take a shot.
    Tigers RL +120 (Robertson). Will Jarret Wwright get out of the 5th inning this time?
    D'Rays/Rangers OVER 10.5. Good hitters, bad pitchers, launchpad ballpark.

:thumbs:

gl today cuse...might have to take a look at the indians game as well, just worried they might have some cold bats due to the layoff, leaning towards an under in that game
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL today Cuse
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
        gl today cuse...might have to take a look at the indians game as well, just worried they might have some cold bats due to the layoff, leaning towards an under in that game

LMAO....Cold Bats for Cleveland
        You can say that again.....
        If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

gl today cuse...on the bravos aswell! your mets are on a roll to!!

Comment

Good luck tonight cuse.. I like your picks
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Come on Brew Crew... 5-0, +5.6 units with the longest game ever pending....

Comment

Damn another delay..Right now I'll just take the push and be done with it

Comment

Working...
                X