• Show
Clear All

• wednesday bases

(9-1)(+7.82 units) favorite bets
    (6-7)(-0.31 units) underdog bets
    (0-2)(-2.00 units) runline bets
    (0-3)(-3.00 units) parlays

(15-13)(+2.51 units) overall

Well, I did not have a good feeling about last nights games, and it is a good thing that I backed off and only played the one parlay for one unit. I can handle losing that.

I really feel like I am not picking that well, yet I am still up 2.51 units. Playing those small favs and underdogs really help when you do pick losers.

I am working my night tonight and will not be back home until after 8:30, so here are all my plays for the entire day.

Pittsburgh +118 vs St Louis………..I like this pirate team inspite of their last couple of losses. Bucs are a decent team at home. They are way overdue to score some runs in this series. My gut tells me they bust out today and put some on the board. I think the cards get a few more today as well, but pirates will win a high scoring game. Nice home dog here.

Mets -143 vs Phillies……….It really pains me to go against my phillies, but I am not a big Adam Eaton fan at all. I would rather stick him in the pen and move John Lieber back into the rotation. Phils are struggling for key hits right now and I don’t see Eaton holding the Mets down enough for the phils to win this one. This is about as big of a favorite that you will see me make on a single bet.

Atlanta -1.5 (-120) vs Washington……………I am not even going to waste my time with a writeup on this one. Does not take a rocket scientist to pick the winner of this game.

White Sox -108 vs Oakland……….You do not get a pitcher like Buehrle very often at this price. I will try it.

I am going to try one more parlay again today.

Atlanta vs Washington
    Boston vs Seattle

Risking one unit to win 1.34 units

Good Luck Everybody!!

Love those first three.....GL today! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X