• Show
Clear All

• Wednesday FADES are HERE!!!!

Brewers -102
    Phillies +104

3 units each fade

Ytd update and more fades later

ytd 528-520 (-29.51 units)

Yet another nearly -10 unit loser night with 5.82 of them coming because of the Red Sux and their inability to score off Tommy "my ERA is twice my penis length in inches" Hunter, 2 more coming at the hands of fat piece of **** Bobby Jenks who can't throw strikes to save his queer dyed blonde beard, and 4.62 more because Oakland and SD each lost by 1 in the final inning, which really is nothing new for either one of those teams.

Super.

Adding:

Twins -106
    Padres +132

2 units each

The best play on the board today, by far IMHO, is the Braves....but we all see where that's been getting me the last 2 weeks :thumbs:

In reality though, to take the Giants, who cannot score or win on the road, just because Lincecum is pitching today, against arguably the hottest team in MLB, with a pretty damn fine pitcher going in his own right, at basically even odds?

I certainly like Jurrjens chances of shutting down the anemic SF offense that is averaging a whopping 1.8 runs per game in their last 5 games (which oddly enough coincides with how many games they've played since this road trip has started), better than Lincecum's chances of shutting down the red hot Braves offense that is averaging 7.6 runs per game last 5 games and 6.4 rpg their last 10, Cy Young winner or not.

Sometimes it's about more than the pitching match up, which i'm not even sure isn't a wash. Jurrjens is pretty damn good in his own right....

Comment

Your one of the most interesting cappers I've seen and very talented, everyone has up and downs, but I noticed your at your best when you pick straight winners and stay off totals except those totals that move weird ways and you jump all over the movement. In any case hope you turn it around and I just wanted to get your opinion on a good MLB book and NFL book. thanks

Comment

Yea, I'm as cold as it gets right now. I'm kind of in a hurry right now, but I'll try to answer your question a little later.

adding the night fades:

Braves -108

3 units

Natinals -113
        I know, I know...
        Seattle -132
        Houston +102
        KC +102
        Another I know....but I have to take a chance fading the awful Saunders as a fave, even if it means taking KC....
        Boston -154

2 units each

Braves rl +190

1 unit

Boston is Buchholz vs Nippert, not Padilla, who was apparently scratched....

Comment

adding:

Speds +185

2 units

Comment

Working...
          X