Chuck's Monday plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck's Monday plays

4-2 yesterday picking up ~2 units. Playing a lot of games today (which usually lends itself to trouble, at least for me). Here's what I got, with some VERY brief write ups:

Philadelphia Phillies -110 vs Arizona Diamondbacks - **** Jon Garland. I've got to take the red hot Phillies at this price, and the best road team in baseball (I'm pretty sure they are?).

Los Angeles Angels -1½ +132 vs Cleveland Indians - Angels at home, I'm thinking they should easily be able to handle the Tribe.

Houston Astros +143 vs Chicago Cubs - Cubs swept the Reds and Nationals to make up their hot streak off the break. Not extremely impressive. I've got to take Wandy as this big of a dog.

Detroit Tigers/Texas Rangers Under 9½ -115 - I'm thinking Tommy Hunter can silence the Tigers bats which haven't been all that great lately anyhow. Hopefully the Rangers by themselves don't blow this under total for me.

Colorado Rockies -1½ +105 vs New York Mets - I'm thinking the Metropolitans fall back to earth today. Rockie's traveling quite a distance to play this one, but I'll give it a whirl anyways.

Oakland Athletics +305 vs Boston Red Sox - Why the hell not. +305?! I believe Oakland is capable of winning this game. Maybe not likely, but they are capable.

New York Yankees -105 vs Tampa Bay Rays - Going with the Yankees at nearly even money. Rays are good at home, but I believe the Yankees are the better team.

Los Angeles Dodgers +142 vs St Louis Cardinals - Dodgers are the best comeback team in the league. Unless Carpenter goes all 9 innings (which no doubt he's capable of) I feel good laying money on the Dodgers as this big of a dog.

GL everyone. I hope you enjoyed my ****ty quick write-ups. lol. As I said though, I fear I'm playing too many games!

:beer2:
    Last edited by ncsucharlie; 07-27-2009, 05:10 PM.
    2009 NCAA Football
    Record: 41-38-1
    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
    Record: 11-14-0
    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
    Record: 15-15-2
    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

i hope we are all right on the phillies game:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
    X