Chuck's Tuesday plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck's Tuesday plays

3-5 yesterday losing 0.44 units. Here are my plays today with some brief write ups again:

Seattle Mariners -110 vs Toronto Blue Jays: I've got to go with Jarrod Washburn and the Mariners playing at home at this price. His overall ERA is 2.71 and he's even better at home going 5-2 with a 2.42 ERA.

Los Angeles Dodgers +105 vs St Louis Cardinals - I got burned playing the Dodgers last night against Carpenter. It doesn't get much easier tonight against Wainwright. Now the Dodgers have lost 3 of their last 4, but I'm still going to take a chance with the best team in baseball (record-wise) as a dog.

Los Angeles Angels -1½ +108 vs Cleveland Indians - I got burned on this same play last night as well. Indians bats are hot right now, but they're also playing a pretty good team on the road in the Angels, and they're rolling good ole 6.39 ERA David Huff out there at the same time. Call me stubborn, but I'm sticking with the Angels runline.

Detroit Tigers/Texas Rangers Under 10 -118 - I played the under 9.5 in this same match up last night and got the win. With Lucas French pitching for the Tigers (2.22 ERA), the Tigers bats struggling as of late, the flu floating around the Texas team, and a combined over/under record of 67-122 between these teams, I'm going to pull the trigger on the under again, especially this high of a total.

New York Yankees -137 vs Tampa Bay Rays - Backing Fatbathia and the Yankees again tonight who I think are the better team. Yankees are on a quite a run here in the 2nd half of the season, and for this price I plan to ride it out for as long as it may last, especially with CC on the mound.

Atlanta Braves -115 vs Florida Marlins - Both of these teams are pretty hot right now. I'm basing this play mostly on the starters (Jurrjens vs Nolasco). On paper, the Braves hold the advantage here.

GL today everyone. Hope you enjoyed my ****ty write ups!
    2009 NCAA Football
    Record: 41-38-1
    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
    Record: 11-14-0
    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
    Record: 15-15-2
    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Adding Cubs/Astros under 8 -101
    2009 NCAA Football

2009 NFL Football

2009-10 NBA Basketball

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Also adding Giants -133 (thanks Stifler's Mom for pointing me to this one, hope it cashes!)
      2009 NCAA Football

2009 NFL Football

2009-10 NBA Basketball

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Working...
      X