Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Yes or No.... Does Pete Rose belong in the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Yes or No.... Does Pete Rose belong in the Hall of Fame?

Im going to vote to let him in.

Sure he bet on baseball. It was never proven that he bet against his Reds. He only bet on them. It's not cool, I dont condone it, but to penalize him for life? May be a bit stiff.

He was one hell of a player. Heck, leave an asterisk next to his name telling the story if you have to but let the guy in. He was a major factor in baseball becoming what it is today.

No way should he go in as a manager though, nor should he be in if it's ever discovered that he bet AGAINST his team.
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

I agree he should be in.

Reinstated as a manager, coach, front office, or any other type of hands on job, no, but in the hall of fame as a player, yes. Having grown up in PA in the late 70's/early 80's when he was with the Phillies, I was lucky enough to see him play many times, but when future generations of kids who didn't get to see him play are learning about the game, and these idiot commissioners try to wipe him off the earth like he never existed, that's ridiculous.

He's one of the all time great players, and should be recognized as such, imo

Comment

i also agree he should be in

Comment

what he did as a player can't be ignored, he should be in as a player.

Comment

Yes...def should be voted in as a player....but def should not be allowed to 'employed' by mlb...as a mgr, consultant, whatever...he lost that right when he broke the rules, but what he did as a player can't be ignored...

Comment

He will have to die first. LOL

What he did was what he did. You cant erase that.

I hated him when I was growing up I hated the Reds so bad. LOL

Well I was a Pittsburg fan. LOL Good reason I guess
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
            X