• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurs 7/30

Boston/NY Mets +117
    Boston/Baltimore +111

2 units each

Probably more later

Lol **** the red sux. 4 runs and counting in the 6th because they have an old ass fossil at 3rd who couldn't get his slow ass over in time to catch a foul pop up.

Not to mention they can't hit for ****, and now I just had to watch varitek try to throw out a stealing runner, never even remotely having a chance cause he's another fossil who throws like a girl.

Won't be throwing my money away on these pieces of **** any more, and actually I can't wait to fade this sinking ship next time they meet the Yankees.

Comment

not to mention having the bases loaded in the second and only scoring 1 run:bang:

Comment

LOL, the reverse jinx works :beerbang:

Really though, to nail 2 mid sized faves who both put up a TD and were never challenged, then to seem like both plays are going to lose because I parlayed them with a -360 fave with every indicator that they should win today, would have been very frustrating, to say the least...

Doesn't change my mind about Varitek and Lowell being fossils though :laughing:

Hope these bozos can hold on now.

Should have a few night games before too long, unless the Red Sux blow it in the 9th, then I might be too pissed :flush:

Comment

You know Stifler because you have a nose for this **** you had me believing the BoSox were toast! at least it helped me take a dump :beerbang: nice hit man

Comment

I thought they were with the way they were playing today. I figured for a much more inspired effort off 2 straight home losses to the cellar dwelling A's. Guess they figured they'd wait till they were down a few runs in the 6th to dig their heads out of their asses.

Honestly, I was totally aware that the Red Sux haven't been playing the best ball for the better part of 2 weeks now, but really thought today was a great, and i mean great, spot to back them. Paying -360 or -170 for the rl though, was out of the question, so i decided to try to use them to turn 2 mid faves I really liked also into small dogs.

It worked out in the end, but if nothing else, it proved that usually nothing turns out to be as easy as it looks like it should be on paper.

So I added 6 night games. I think the faves had their fun this afternoon, and the dogs are likely to speak up a little tonight:

NY Mets +130 gm 2

The easier thing to do is probably to take Colorado to avoid the DH sweep the 4 game series sweep, but I'm keeping with the hot team here, and looking for another inspired effort from the suddenly rejuvenated Mutts.

White Sux +109

Looks like a decent spot to catch the Yanks sleeping a bit off the series in TB and with travel. White Sux average about a run per game higher vs LHP and are 7-2 in Floyd's home starts.

St Louis +101

I think the easy thing to do here is also to take the Dodgers to avoid the 4 game sweep. So why only +101 for STL?

SF Giants +103

Not sure what to say here. I figured this would be higher, and with the entire world on the Phillies, it hasn't much moved, so I figure this is another small dog the books are willing to side with tonight.

Braves/Marlins under 8 +100
            St Louis/LA Dodgers over 9 -110

Found these lines and their movements, or lack thereof, intriguing. Decided to take a shot at both of them.

2 units each
            Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 07-30-2009, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X