X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

ytd 577-572 (-33.40 units)

Natinals -118

I may pay for this one, but I gotta take a chance. I mean sure, the Pirates are 8-2 in Ohlendork's 10 home starts, and have a decent home record, and Lannan has been human on the road with an era of over 5, but who does Pittsburgh have left? Stats point to Pittsburgh, but seriously, Lannan should be able to shut this Pirate team down where ever, and the Natinals are actually playing half decent.

Tribe +147

Looking for the Tribe offense to keep the momentum going here with the nothing to lose, looking to put the hurt on a division rival. Outside of last game @ Texas, Detroit hasn't done crapola on the road. Despite him having a fine road era, the Tigers are just 4-8 in Jackson's road starts, a sure sign of a ****ty road team.

Might pay the price for backing CarBLOWna, but this line looks WAY WAY too low for CarSUCKASS and a team out of contention vs Jackson, who has turned out to be ace material and first place Detroit.

Colorado -165

The Reds suck.

Baltimore +108

Guthrie has been pretty decent at home. Smoltz has sucked everywhere. Boston hasn't really played all that great lately anyway, and are just 24-25 on the road. Baltimore is 28-23 at home.

NY Mets +100

Despite the loss last night, I expect the Mutts to fully come out and look to keep their momentum rolling tonight. Hernandez owns Arizona, and I don't know why that would change tonight. It all goes back to teams like Arizona with alot of younger free swinging guys struggling against "crafty" veteran pitchers like Hernandez, and Moyer, who shut down the D'bags last week.

Flubs -134

Heaven help me, backing the Flubs on the road. I'm sure they'll fall flat on their faces tonight since I jumped on board, but Harden has actually been dominant again the last few starts, and the Flubs are pounding the ball. Florida is an average team and are sub .500 at home at just 3-7 in Volstud's 10 home starts. If the Flubs are going to go anywhere, they need this game.....one they should win on paper. But then again, they ARE the Flubs....

Twins -155

Line says it all. Blackbum is lights out at home, with the Twinkies being 7-1 in his 8 home starts, and even way better dating back to last year. This guy can pitch really in the metrodome, for some reason.

Santana should struggle tonight too, imo....

Seattle +150

Gonna fade swine flu Padilla at a line like this, which some may say is "fishy", with the rolling first place Rangers seeming like they should be a bigger fave over the struggling M's. Another one I might pay for, but I like my chances to be profitable at the given price, and the fact that the line actually moved down a tad, despite the entire world being on Texas.

Braves/Rays +115

Fading Jason Schmidt and Fatass Ponson. If the Rays lose to KC and fat boy Ponson, this bet deserves to lose, which leaves a hot Braves offense at +115 against the horrible Jason Schmidt, who i'm guessing will be retired very soon. Fading him while I can....

2 units each

KC/Tampon Bay over 10 +100
    Seattle/Texas under 10.5 -110
    Toronto/Oakland under 8 -105
    SF/Philly over 8 -110

1 unit each

Similar to the 2 totals last night, at least one of which should have hit (ATL/FLA under), i am sticking with the same idea that i used to find those, and going to see if it works out at all. Just 1 unit though for now.

Also might have a play or two for the 10:00 games, who knows. Didn't get to those yet

RedSox saw your thread about Varitek being old so they got Martinez:laughing:

Comment

LOL

I'm not sure how they'll use Martinez, but IMO they'd be better of putting Martinez at 1B, moving Youkilis to 3B, and benching Lowell.

Varitek is too good with the pitching staff....

And yea, I should have known better than to back the NATINALS. Obviously Lannan can pitch ONLY at home, for whatever reason....

Comment

SF Giants +170

If nothing else, this line is too big, a possible overreaction to Cliff Lee making his first start for the Phillies. Philly is only 10-13 when facing a righty after a lefty, suggesting they don't adjust too well in that scenario, which tells me that Sadowski or whatever his name is has a decent chance for success tonight.

With SF being a top tier home team and having a top 3 bullpen, i'll take my chances here at +170 with Sadowski, who hasn't had enough time to really establish himself as good or bad, with 2 good starts and 2 bad ones.

Philly is a top team, but SF has proven that they're for real as well, at least at home, and I think they deserve more respect than this.

Padres +101

The Brewers are not playing well. Just a gut instinct here, but if the books thought the Brewers were likely to win this game, I think that they'd be at least -130 to -140....

2 units each

Comment

KERRY ****IN WOOD BABY :beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

I mean not that these picks were any good anyway, but that just tops the ****in cake. What a **** licker. I wonder if the dumbass Indians will have his sorry ass back next year too?

Personally, I would have just flat out released him 3 months ago, or sent him to the minors. Or cut his penis off and shoved it down his throat.

Either way, there are kids out there looking for their break that could easily do better than that old turd. Why not give one a shot?

With decisions like bring that jerkoff in as their closer, it's no wonder why the Indians suck and went from 1 game from the world series 2 years ago to the laughing stock of MLB now.....

Comment

Working...
          X