Maxx's 7/31 Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxx's 7/31 Plays

Going to try several games tonight as we have officially entered the stretch run of the season. I always feel like I have a much better feel for a team when I have action on them as opposed to just passively following. So I'm on more games tonight than I might usually play just to try to get the pulse of a few more teams. Here goes...

FLA +125 ML risk 1 unit

This is a heat check game for the Cubs. I'm still not sold as they go on the road. Plus I still don't trust Harden's arm to put together 4 straight quality starts. If the Cubs win this game with Harden pitching well... then I might start getting on the bandwagon.

ATL -174 ML to win 1/2 unit
    ATL +120 RL risk 1/2 unit

PHI -178 ML to win 1/2 unit
    PHI -120 RL to win 1/2 unit

DET -166 ML to win 1/2 unit
    DET +100 RL risk 1/2 unit

MIN -155 ML to win 1/2 unit
    MIN +125 RL risk 1/2 unit

COL -164 ML to win 1/2 unit
    COL -115 RL to win 1/2 unit

Lot's of chalk I know... but hey at least I stayed off the Rays at -280 :thumbs:
    Last edited by Maxx_Power; 07-31-2009, 05:52 PM.
    GL Everybody!

NFL '09 YTD
    Overall: 41-33-1
    +5.4 units

CFB '09 YTD
    36-36-4
    -3.4 units

MLB '09 YTD (started 7/20)
    96-96-7
    +10.03 units

Originally posted by Maxx_Power View Post
    Going to try several games tonight as we have officially entered the stretch run of the season. I always feel like I have a much better feel for a team when I have action on them as opposed to just passively following. So I'm on more games tonight than I might usually play just to try to get the pulse of a few more teams.

I feel exactly the same way. I think it's alot easier to get a feel for a team when you actually care about the result of the game.

I feel like alot of the time when I'm doing well it's because I have a great feel for many of the teams, weather it's baseball or another sport, and when i'm doing not so good, i feel like i've lost grip on some of those teams and it takes me a while to get back on board with how they've been playing.

But yea, great point :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X