Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

Yankees........Ml..-142..5 units

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Rays..........RL.......-145................7.5 units, Chen sux...

Having garage sale today............man people buy the craziest stuff......:laughing:

Gl Ya;ll

Comment

GL Hackman, I'm on the same two so far today (only difference is I laid the chalk for the Rays ML).

Garage sale you say? Have you gotten any customers yet who keep their cars running while they're shopping, like it's a race?! Always some 'unique' people who shop those! lol
      2009 NCAA Football
      Record: 41-38-1
      +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
      Record: 11-14-0
      +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
      Record: 15-15-2
      +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

GL today bud!
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by ncsucharlie View Post
          GL Hackman, I'm on the same two so far today (only difference is I laid the chalk for the Rays ML).

Garage sale you say? Have you gotten any customers yet who keep their cars running while they're shopping, like it's a race?! Always some 'unique' people who shop those! lol
          thanks...........kinda funny.......4 houses in a row had a garage sale.....we all planned it..some people would park at one house, look get into car drive literally 20 feet, park get out shop go back to car drive 20 feet get out.........friggen hilarious...

and the people that wanted a 'wal mart' sack for what they bought....pretty bad when you cant afford walmart but gotta 'pose' like you been there......

made 500 bucks on it though selling a bunch of crap...

GL...felllas...... Go Rays

Comment

I always find it amazing that people hawk to yard sales like they do. I deliver mail for a living, so I get to see this first hand way too often, with all these crazies parking all over the place, blocking the mailboxes on my route, and literally walking right out in front of me and/or standing there blocking the road.

I have personally never had one, but maybe I should, lol.....500 bucks? I have a garage full of crap I don't want or need anymore, and usually end up donating it to goodwill or just chucking it or giving it to someone.

Comment

My best friend is a postal carrier, old fashion style park at end of street and walk it....he is the local Union rep dude...pretty cool job, lots of exercise everyday..

Hell people were at our front door at 645 wanting to know when we would open the door...told that ole lady after I pinched one off and took a shower..>Amazing , she didn't wait or come back.........:laughing:

I call it OPJ sales ....Other People Junk.....had some dude bargain with me from 15 to 12.5 on a printer that DIDN'T WORK...he thought he got a deal....and so did I...I told him it didn't work, he didn't care.....

Comment

Working...
              X