X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday

1:00 and 1:30pm:

Mets -114

Even though they stumbled off the double header, I still think the Mets have some momentum and have come together as a team. I like Pelfrey's history against Arizona, and I like the Mets bullpen advantage over Arizona's.

Tribe +117

I still think Detroit is overrated big time on the road, where they are just 23-32. They got a semi-rare road win last night, but needed extra innings to do it after their offense was far from impressive and then Rodney blew the save. I just don't think Detroit should really ever be a road fave unless maybe they're playing KC or Washington, and that a Cleveland team who is playing decent has a very good chance to win this game and some nice value here as a home dog looking to play spoiler against a divisional rival.

Orioles +148
    Orioles team total over 4.5 -105

Orioles are 6-0 this year after being shut out, and usually come back focused at the plate to put some runs on the board. I think that they have every shot to do this today off Buchholz who is normally pretty mediocre. The O's had their chances last night, but Beckett proved to be too much. I think they should be able to cash some of them in this afternoon.

2 units each

adding:

Twins -105
    A's +104
    Padres -120
    Florida -142

2 units each

Comment

I dont bet baseball much, but these look good

Comment

:thx:

Tailed the Orioles team total

Comment

good thing Gregg sucks:beerbang:

Comment

Cody Ross :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Adding:

Seattle +166
            Texas team total under 5.5 -125

I think Snell, who has mowed thru AAA, is due to come up and prove his worth here for a new club, at least to start. Seattle with a strong pen too, and Texas isn't really the offensive force they have been in years past, as they're getting it done with more pitching this year than in the past.

Braves -125

Prefer Jurrjens and a Braves team needing every win over the struggling Billingsley and a LAD team who has been possibly a bit lax on this road trip, dropping 4 of 6 and 6 of their last 9 overall. TV game should bring up their focus level, but I'm still going with the Braves @ home w/ Jurrjens over a struggling Billingsley.

2 units each

Comment

Wow, looking back over today's games, I see that in 3 of the losses, I backed pitchers who are COMPLETE ****.

Perkins, Mazzaro and Berken.

Wow. That's unlike me....but I'm just not seeing the whole picture like I should be right now, and that's why I'm losing :bang:

Comment

you have any thoughts on the Rays Kazmir vs Royals Greinke tomorrow early game?

Comment

Working...
                X