Five Unit Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Unit Play

On who you ask? The RED SOX!!! I can't lay off this one. I am a huge huge Red Sox fan as many of you know, so I really try to avoid playing lots of their games because naturally I am a tad bias. However, I really can't lay off this game.

Red Sox -150

Laying five units. Why you ask? Well for starters, the bats FINALLY woke up yesterday, and I believe the momentum will carry into today. Even in years where the Red Sox are average or even below average, they always carry a good home record. The Mariners on the other hand... BLOW ON THE ROAD!! Not only that, but the Red Sox have DMats going today, a guy that can easily go into the 7th or 8th nearly every game it seems.

No time for Mr. Pinero to blow this one, and if by chance he does get into the game (in which time he will again come close to blowing the game) :bang: Paps is ready to slam the door shut as he is rested and ready. Did anyone see the Texas game? The look in his eye was unreal! This kid is very very special, and I think he will be one of the best closers we see in our life-time. Sorry Paps, you were made to be a closer! Your attitude, glare, and confidence prove me right everytime you take the mound. But have no fear friend, we are going to pay you top dollar to stay right here in Boston! :beerbang:

BOL to ya ShowMe....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL man! How did you get that line at -150 2 hours ago though?

Comment

can i have the place for your lines so i can place my action there cause last night it was -180
        Back for 2008
        MLB Baseball 2-6 -1005 Yuck

1 Unit= $100

The Dreammmm

Comment

those bats are looking red hot going into the 7th, those are the seattle bats i mean
          Back for 2008
          MLB Baseball 2-6 -1005 Yuck

1 Unit= $100

The Dreammmm

Comment

Originally posted by thedream13 View Post
            those bats are looking red hot going into the 7th, those are the seattle bats i mean
            LOL

Comment

felix was lights out today....

Comment

As Brittany Spears would say, "Oops, I did it again!!"

Fell in love with a Red Sox line and dumped what turned out to be closer to 10 units on the game than the original 5 (posted a late play on the Sox ML). To clear matters up...I posted earlier that I got the line at -150... I was actually at work and did not want to log into my sports gambling site. The correct line was -158 at 5dimes.com

Got the line late last night, and when I woke up this AM it was -171 and I believe it stayed there. Gotta hand it to Hernandez, he had a solid solid outting and this kid might just be something special. D-Mats despite clearly not having any of his command, kept them to 3 in 7 innings, which most of the time results in a win with Boston's offence behind him. What would have been a no-no if not for Drew was nothing short of a spectacular performance by Hernandez.

Sometimes when you go for the juggular.... you miss :bang: :bang:

Comment

Working...
                X