Maxx's 8/18 Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxx's 8/18 Plays

In my opinion there's really only about two weeks left to play baseball... at least until the playoffs. September is a lost cause to me because A)September call ups throw all the stats out the window, and B) I'd much rather focus on Football. So since times running out on the regular season from a betting standpoint... it's time to get busy winning or get busy losing.

The Twins have killed me all year... I hate them.... they blew it at home against KC and CLE which should be a clear sign they are toast. I avoided fading them last night because I thought they might have a rally the troops game, but it didn't happen. So I'm making the call tonight... I hope their will has been broken.

TEX -168 ML to win 1 unit
    TEX +115 RL risk 1 unit

The A's have killed me the last 2 days. I'm determined to make my money back on them... and tonight's pitching matchup is much better than tomorrows. So I'm going sort of all in tonight against them... they've cost me 4+ units the last two days, so to get that back I'll go:

NYY -240 ML to win 4 units

I know this is horrible money management strategy... and pretty pathetic to take such heavy chalk... but this is just for fun... and I've got a little extra to work with so I'll take a chance.
    GL Everybody!

NFL '09 YTD
    Overall: 41-33-1
    +5.4 units

CFB '09 YTD
    36-36-4
    -3.4 units

MLB '09 YTD (started 7/20)
    96-96-7
    +10.03 units

I liked Texas tonight too but was scared to lay big wood 2 nights in a row.

Good luck. Feldman always seems to get it done and get good run support as well.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Working...
    X