Anyone else cashing on unders??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else cashing on unders??

Wow, I love unders in every sport but baseball is alot more fun and relaxing, unlike basketball. Baseball, u can just sit back relax and watch ppl not score and make money. This will probably change in the june july months, I will have to be careful, bats heat up, balls get hot. :nuts:
    Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
    NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
    NHL 7 - 9
    SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
    MLB 1 - 1
    NBA 7 - 5
    NCAABB1 - 0

love them unders too... like tonight.. i have det bal under 0-0 in 7th, was atl under 2-0 5th... i do not think i've lost an under this year. Seems it's the way to go so far this year
    NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

Originally posted by Personified View Post
      Wow, I love unders in every sport but baseball is alot more fun and relaxing, unlike basketball. Baseball, u can just sit back relax and watch ppl not score and make money. This will probably change in the june july months, I will have to be careful, bats heat up, balls get hot. :nuts:

amen to that, except when the under is holding until the ninth inning and you get a 4 run explosion or something :bang: LOL which has happened a many times!
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

for example, 6 runs in the 8th to screw my under in the Atlanta game... dammit
        NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

You may find this hard to believe but I have never bet an over this year in any sport. For me its Under or no play.

I know what you are talking about though, but its rare. I had mets under 9.5 one night and they decided they needed another 5 runs in the 8th, for me to lose 10 - 0. Just avoid teams like Toronto, Mets, Yanks, Cleveland

Look at tonight u could have blindly picked any night game to go under. SF, ARIZ and LA DODGERS. I had Yanks under, detroit under, Pitts Under, LA Dodger Under tonight.

NCAAFB 20 - 11
          NHL 7 - 9
          MLB 1 - 1
          NBA 7 - 5
          NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

The day after I wrote this every frigin total went under, yet as I read the posts in this forum, and others..alot of people were suckered into overs thinking this trend will end. I shook my head when ppl thought mets would go over My book had it at over 8.5 -140 and those juiced totals NEVER win, I've been with my book for years and followed the totals toit was a sucker play, lower the line get ppl to go over.

NCAAFB 20 - 11
            NHL 7 - 9
            MLB 1 - 1
            NBA 7 - 5
            NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

:bow: :bow:
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Be careful... your head is starting to swell...

Comment

I know I get high on unders!!!!! But at the same time, I want people in here to win as well.

But my point was whenever a total reaches -135 -140 on sportsinteraction, it never wins, well can never say never but i would say 95% of the time.

An example in NBA, tonight the second half line for La Lakers was a pick em....but lakers was juiced -130......normally sportsinteraction doesnt juice basketball plays, just the normal -110. I checked pinnacle, it was balanced....So I put a grand on clippers +110 automaticly.
                  :nuts:

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                  NHL 7 - 9
                  MLB 1 - 1
                  NBA 7 - 5
                  NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Originally posted by Personified View Post
                    But my point was whenever a total reaches -135 -140 on sportsinteraction, it never wins, well can never say never but i would say 95% of the time.
                    95% I highly doubt....

Comment

Working...
                    X