X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday Bases >>>

3-1 yesterday...I like 4 more today...

Indians -137 (Sowers) vs Angels
    I like the young lefty Sowers to get the series win in Wisconsin today. Mosely had a nice outing last week, but is still a young reliever in a stop-gap starting role...I think the Tribe bats get to him.

Royals +108 (Meche) vs Orioles
    I liked the way KC played the last 2 games of the Toronto series...they got some good talent there, hopefully Meche bounces back and keeps the struggling Baltimore bats in check. Traschel is hittable as we all know, and about as exciting as dirt.

Blue Jays -130 (Ohka) vs Tigers (Maroth)
    Jays kill lefties...especcially at home. Maroth off to a slow start getting hit pretty good by KC, the Tiger bats are also not performing...

Braves RL -139 (Smoltz) vs Nats
    LMAO. LMFAO.

1 Unit each

GL all :thumbs:

BOL to ya Leaf....Love those last 3 bro! GL to us! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Gl JML
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

gl JML, hopefully CLE's bats are alive today
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Good Luck J

Comment

GL JML! Like all 4 of them actually though I think you are discounting Moseley a bit. He was is a starter not a "reliever in a stopgap starter's role". He was one of their better prospects but has kind of been lost in the shuffle because their minor league system has been so stacked the past few years.

GL tonight!

Comment

On probably all of those as well...Really like KC after the Oreos had to use a lot of pitchers last night...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                GL JML! Like all 4 of them actually though I think you are discounting Moseley a bit. He was is a starter not a "reliever in a stopgap starter's role". He was one of their better prospects but has kind of been lost in the shuffle because their minor league system has been so stacked the past few years.
                yeah you might be right...don't know much about the kid....just read this information from MLB.com...and meant "stop-gap" b/c he is filling in until they get healthy...

A 25-year-old native of Texarkana, Tex., acquired before the 2005 season from Cincinnati for pitcher Ramon Ortiz. He hopes to stay on the staff as a middle reliever when Jered Weaver and Bartolo Colon reclaim rotation spots.

Anyway...nice win by the Tribe with Pronk lighting one up late :thumbs:

GL tonight everyone...
                Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-12-2007, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X