April 12th with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 12th with flmmkrz

M's made yesterday a very nice day so hoping that rolls into today...

Mets - 142 to win 2 units

I've seen enough of Moyer from his m's days to know he got by a lot of the time with strong play behind him and the comfy pitching confines of safeco. He's not even a good road pitcher at this point and it seems like everyone in the mets line ups hit him around at some point. With the phils bullpen struggles it's not like he's getting much help if they yank him early. Mets bullie should be able to get this one home.

Seattle + 153 x 2 units

The m's treated me really well last night so i'm back on today at what again I think is too much value. The m's can and have hit Wakefield while Washburns held his own vs the sox. Jarrods a good road pitcher and backed by a solid and well rested M's bullpen. I have the bosox favored again but nowhere near this price, not with Wake on the mound so i'll take the value on my M's.

O's -115 to win 2 units

Wow, I've liked Meche for a long time as he was an M but this is showing him way too much respect. Baltimore is a good hitting line up and Meche has never shown as much outside his home yard. I can't say i'm a traschel fan but i'm more a fan of his than I am the kc batting line up on the road. I know the o's had to use their bullie yesterday but nobody was pushed in extended work and it's still better than kcs.

Toronto -126 to win 2 units

Going thru the numbers and it seems like almost every Jay has had success vs Maroth. Jays should get Okha a nice comfy lead to pitch with and he's got a good pen should he struggle. Unlike with the o's yesterday, the tigers did push some of their pen guys into multi inning stretches so their pen isn't as good to go as the o's pen would be today. At home, good success vs Maroth and a fresher pen and I don't have to pay a lot to get it, lots of value here.

Twins - 150 to win 2 units

I don't love backing Silva but his first outing was a good one and if thats any indication as to what he'll do today i'll happily back him at home. Fossum for his part is brutal on the road, bad team behind him or not an era of almost 6 lifetime on the road is brutal. Not much of a history vs the twins to go off however but after being pretty much manhandled by the yanks I would expect a nice bounce back series for this usually strong home twins team.

at this point I feel like I should take the other 2 games as well and just play the whole card lol.

edit: really liked the card today so bumped up some plays...
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-12-2007, 12:30 PM.

Good Luck today Flm!

Comment

I see a little OJT for you today too....

Orioles
      Jays
      Twins

GL to us!:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        M's made yesterday a very nice day so hoping that rolls into today...

Mets - 142 to win 2 units WIN + 2 UNITS

I've seen enough of Moyer from his m's days to know he got by a lot of the time with strong play behind him and the comfy pitching confines of safeco. He's not even a good road pitcher at this point and it seems like everyone in the mets line ups hit him around at some point. With the phils bullpen struggles it's not like he's getting much help if they yank him early. Mets bullie should be able to get this one home.

Seattle + 153 x 2 units POSTPONED thus CANCELLED

The m's treated me really well last night so i'm back on today at what again I think is too much value. The m's can and have hit Wakefield while Washburns held his own vs the sox. Jarrods a good road pitcher and backed by a solid and well rested M's bullpen. I have the bosox favored again but nowhere near this price, not with Wake on the mound so i'll take the value on my M's.

O's -115 to win 2 units WIN + 2 UNITS

Wow, I've liked Meche for a long time as he was an M but this is showing him way too much respect. Baltimore is a good hitting line up and Meche has never shown as much outside his home yard. I can't say i'm a traschel fan but i'm more a fan of his than I am the kc batting line up on the road. I know the o's had to use their bullie yesterday but nobody was pushed in extended work and it's still better than kcs.

Toronto -126 to win 2 units LOSS - 2.52 UNITS

Going thru the numbers and it seems like almost every Jay has had success vs Maroth. Jays should get Okha a nice comfy lead to pitch with and he's got a good pen should he struggle. Unlike with the o's yesterday, the tigers did push some of their pen guys into multi inning stretches so their pen isn't as good to go as the o's pen would be today. At home, good success vs Maroth and a fresher pen and I don't have to pay a lot to get it, lots of value here.

Twins - 150 to win 2 units WIN + 2 UNITS

I don't love backing Silva but his first outing was a good one and if thats any indication as to what he'll do today i'll happily back him at home. Fossum for his part is brutal on the road, bad team behind him or not an era of almost 6 lifetime on the road is brutal. Not much of a history vs the twins to go off however but after being pretty much manhandled by the yanks I would expect a nice bounce back series for this usually strong home twins team.

at this point I feel like I should take the other 2 games as well and just play the whole card lol.

edit: really liked the card today so bumped up some plays...
        3-1-1

+6 - 2.52 = + 3.48 UNITS

Nice day, just the jays come up a bit lame.

Comment

Working...
        X