Clear All

• Dutch Goose Thursday MLB

Mets U8.5 +120 (1 Unit)
    Mets -146 (3 Units)
    Braves U8.5 (1 Unit)
    Royals +109 (.5 Units)
    Twins U10.5 -120 (1 Unit)
    D Rays +145 (.5 Units)
    Braves No score in the 1st Inning -130 (1 Unit)
    Royals to score 1st -135 (1 Unit)
    Tigers to score 1st -130 (.5 Units)
    D Rays to score 1st -110 (.5 Units)
    Royals U29 R/H/E (1 Unit)

:cross:

ok...I'm not trying to bash or anything, but I noticed something about your YTD that's kind of bothering me and might be misleading to others....Your YTD has been 80-35-1 (+111.42) and it never changes...in fact i believe that was your ytd when you first joined the site.....not that it'll make any difference to me, but that kind of nonsense ain't looked at too kindly here..now I would say that could be your record from the old place...but bases hadn't started yet when we all moved over here....i coould be completely wrong and offbase with these comments :dunno:

Comment

I update my record daily. Everything that is in my signature has been posted on this site, you can look it up if you wish to. My record has not been 80-35 since I joined, actually it was 0-0, everything was 0-0. That was a pretty rude comment but I will let it slide. I post plays every single day and give my record for that day later at night, you can check up on it if you so wish to but I really don't appreciate your comments.

Comment

I was just typing this up and was hoping that it wasn't too late....don't know what the fck i was thinking...didn't realize your ytd is in your sig!!!!!!!!! and you sig would state the same thing on yesterday's post as todays!

I apologize for the comments....was just trying to protect the integrity of Kevin's site....and looks like I put my foot in my mouth:lost:

sorry bro...:bang:

Comment

bookie,

the goose is legit.

edit: sorry didnt see the post above.
          NCAA Madness 2-2-0

+0.0 Units

1 Unit = $25

Comment

GL today you record padder....is that you Quick Nick....LMAO
            DG, you are on the up&up and I wish you GL and continued success.....boyt is that sappy or what?! :beerbang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thnx JoePa, I know I've been on a good run, just sucks when people doubt it. I know I'll cool off but until then I will keep playing several games a day....That's why I'm a Newbie until I reach 1,000 posts, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
                Thnx JoePa, I know I've been on a good run, just sucks when people doubt it. I know I'll cool off but until then I will keep playing several games a day.
                dude...nobody is 'doubting your skills'....calm down...I don't look at many threads here and I looked at your plays because I saw that you were doing good....here is what I posted in the ingame thread....after this I"m done with this subject...

here is what I posted in the ingame thread....
                thanks man...i fcked up with the comments in your thread...I don't usually start that type of ****...but for the last couple of days, when I looked at your thread at night and then the next day's thread...it would have the same record.....and it bothered me a little...so I went and looked at your first post and saw that same YTD..... didn't realize it's your sig

Me and I'm sure some of the other guys from the old site have seen all kinds of **** when comes to records, etc...and I was just looking out for Kevin's site....I fcked up...I apologized.....and now I'm done with it....

Comment

No problem, thanks for clearing it up Bookie, appreciate it.

Comment

:cheers:

Comment

In the immortal words of Rodney King...
                      "Can't we all just get along!" LMAO

:huddle:
                      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL Goose
                        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Nice record Goose. Keep the W's coming in. GL today
                          NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
                          NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

Comment

GL Dutch got the same totals on my card today....let's CASH

:beer2:
                            ________
                            LIVE SEX
                            Last edited by theghost1971; 09-12-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Continued Success Bro!! If your hittin, then stay in the batter's box and keep swinging till they get you out!!
                              MLB YTD 90-81 (+15.33 units)

1 unit plays 47-48
                              2 unit plays 39-31
                              3 unit plays 4-2

Comment

Working...
                              X