• Show
Clear All

• thursday bases

(10-2)(+7.39 units) favorite bets
    (6-8)(-1.31 units) underdog bets
    (1-2)(-1.00 units) runline bets
    (0-4)(-4.00 units) parlays

(17-16)(+1.08 units) overall

Split my favorites, lost my dog, won my runline play and lost another parlay. Somehow, despite my poor picks, I am still on the plus side. It is crazy. As much as I have talked about dogs being the key, what has brought me winners is playing favorites -150 and under. Overall, I have to still be pleased. I am still on the plus side.

Missed the two first games. I did like Cleveland but just did not have time to play of post and of course it was a winner. Light schedule tonight, here is what I came up with.

Mets -147 vs Phillies………….This just made it. I refuse to bet a single bet on a favorite over -150, just squeezed this one in. I like Jamie Moyer a lot, but he is getting old. Mets counter with Glavine. Phils lefty bats may struggle tonight vs the crafty veteran. I just can see the phils winning two in a row at the Mets. Somehow the phils won last night with only five hits, that won’t happen tonight. Very Solid Play here.

I love Atlanta tonight (who doesn’t?) but cannot lay that much juice. Even with the runline I would have to lay more than my limit of -150, so I am forced to take them on a parlay. The question is just with who?

Atlanta vs Washington
    Minnesota vs Tampa Bay risking one unit to win 1.22 units

Not a great payoff, but Atlanta is as close to a lock as you can get, even though locks don’t exist. No explaination even needed for the Atlanta pick. As far as Minny here is what I came up with. Minnesota looks for its 10th straight win at the Metrodome over the Tampa Bay Devil Rays as the teams start a four-game series on Thursday night. Minny has a pretty decent team at home, while Tampa Bay usually suffers on the road. Not the strongest of picks, but the best I could come up with to parlay with Atlanta.

Detroit +116 vs Toronto………….Just a strong gut feeling here. Detroit surprised everybody last year and still has a solid club. Toronto seems to be an underachieving club most of the time. Every year they seem to have so much talent, but can’t do anything with it. I just see value in taking the tigers as a dog tonight.

That is all for tonight. I will be back Friday morning with my plays for the whole day. I am going to be out of town Friday night, Saturday and not coming back until Sunday night, so I will not be around to post this weekend. Sorry. Back on Monday.

Good Luck Everybody!!

good luck tonight
    :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
    14-19 -1115

NFL
    4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
    1-1 0

NHL
    3-5 -175

Comment