X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday

A couple for me thursday

Colorado +??? 2 Units

I am going to playing this closer to gametime as I expect a decent number to be backing the Phillies "Ace" and the line to keep moving. Colorado is the team that has been fighting hard the last few weeks and Cliff Lee was just a buzzsaw today. I expect Cook to come up with a solid outing both in terms of quality and depth in the game. I don't have the same confidence in Hamels who has had some rocky outings of late and will potentially be handing it off to a bullpen that will feature Lidge in a big moment. If Hamels pitches well I like the Rockies chance to come back on Lidge, if Hamels doesn't pitch well...well.

LA Angels +101 2 Units

I like the makeup of this Angels team and I think the line is down due to some east coast bias and the perception that Boston owns them. Boston's offense is pretty right handed and they have struggled with quality power righties for a good portion of the season. A key for the Angels will be to get people on early in the inning to force Lester to go to the stretch. He has struggled with that a little of late and the Angels should only escalate the pressure by bringing the aggressive running game.

LAD - I haven't seen an early line but if the Dodgers are dogs i will definitely be playing them.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Adding LAD even 2 Units

I like Kershaw and STL really struggles with the lefties. When it gets to the bullpen, I like the Dodgers. I don't understand why so many people think STL is so much better than the Dodgers. Yes, Carp, Wainwright and Pujols are very good. But they have a lot of league average hitters and worse than league average fielders. Kershaw has the ace stuff to match Wainwright.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
    X