X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday plays

Thurs: 4-0 +4.16 units....:beer2:
    YTD: 10-13-1 -2.64 units

Nothing like a clean sweep of the board to get ya fired up...
    Halos/Tribe goes exactly as I thought as it ended up 4-2; Bo Sox/M's got rained out and the Tiggers behind Maroth got by the Jays 5-4. Too bad every day can't be like yesterday.

2 plays in the early game.

Reds +144 and Over 7.5 +100

Line has been climbing all day; opened at Cubs -140. I fade line moves in other sports successfully, I'll give it a shot in the bases.
    Really think one or both of the starters gets roughed up today, thus the over 7.5. While its not exactly hot today in Chi-town, 50 degrees and very little wind will feel like a nice summers day after the artic-like conditions of the 1st two weeks of the season.
    Might have some more depending on the outcome of this one. Good Luck Cappers...

BOL today reds...and BOL to the REDS today!! :thumbs:
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

GL Reds
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

adding...

YTD: 12-13-1 -.20 units

Now 6-0 last 6 to almost get back to even for the new baseball season. Last two of the day.

Astros -105....Oswalt going for his 100th win and at a nice price. I'm down wit it...:glass:

Fish -107....hard to pass up Willis at this price, I'll take a shot with the far better pitcher in this matchup

Comment

Working...
        X