April 13th with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 13th with flmmkrz

Here's what i've locked in, finding value but not as much as I usually find in the lines...

Cubbies - 153 to win 1 unit

I know Aramis is out and that's not ideal but basing this one on Zambrano. He got hit around pretty good by this Reds team earlier this year, a team he has handled pretty well thru his lifetime. I am looking for a return to his norm here with a better outing and the bats to give him some support.

Stros + 103 x 1 unit

Don't like backing the anemic stros offense but Oswalt gives them the decided edge imo. Myers looked shaky his last outing and if the stros can jump on him early Oswalt has the goods to shut the door on them. I like the value presented here.

Pirates - 153 to win 1 unit

I've liked Duke since he made his jump to the bigs, last year was a down year for him but he seems to be getting it back together. Against a feeble giants line up trotting out Ortiz i'll gladly lay this amount as I would've gone into the mid 160s to get them here.

Marlins -102 to win 1 unit

Simply a fade of the Braves bats, they team as a whole is winning but the ats aren't holding up their end of things and the teams heavily reliant on pitching. With no batting edge my edge goes to the fish in pitching so i'll take the almost evens here.

Dodgers -130 to win 1 unit

I don't put a lot of faith into the padres batting line up nor do I put much faith into Wells. The dodgers have plenty of vets who have seen Wells enough to know what they're getting and not going to chase him around like he got in his last start vs Colorado.

Cards + 108 x 1 unit

Sheets is nasty but he's never been a great road pitcher and facing a line up he's had his problems against. A home dog vs a pitcher they've had success against, screams value even with Reyes on the mound.

Angels + 100 x 1 unit

I like the way the angels are playing and they've had success vs Wakefield before. Lackey is their horse with him in and with them being the hotter hitting line up i'll take the evens.

O's - 168 x 1 unit

Duckworth, need I say more??? I like Bedard on the mound and the o's are ready to hit somebody around, duckworths stuff is tailor made for that.

Texas/Seattle o 8.5 - 109 to win 1 unit

Both line ups have had success vs the pitchers pitching today. Washburns had his problems with key bats, blalock, young and tex have all hit him fairly well while Beltre, Sexson, Ichiro and Vidro have all had success vs Millwood. In safeco so we won't see many longballs but they should hit it around today.

Jays are damn tempting but with no Glaus and the way the big hurts doing jack shyt im not so sure I want to chance it.

Although I'm too lazy to write in my posts, I love your insight and pretty much agree on everything here, GL!

Comment

well the cubbies are a total freakin joke of a team

0-1 - 1.53 units

Adding another play:

M's - 106 to win 1 unit

This price has been jumping all over the place and it's been as high as -119 and at that price I was off the game but since it's dropped to this level it's a play for the m's for me. As I wrote texas does have some success vs Washburn but Millwood hasn't looked good this year imo and facing the m's a team that's hit him well in Seattle works I like the m's chances. The rangers are also made for hitters parks where they can make use of the longball but safeco plays to the pitcher and the edge here is the m's.

GL ALL and fu cubbies

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        Here's what i've locked in, finding value but not as much as I usually find in the lines...

Cubbies - 153 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.53 units

I know Aramis is out and that's not ideal but basing this one on Zambrano. He got hit around pretty good by this Reds team earlier this year, a team he has handled pretty well thru his lifetime. I am looking for a return to his norm here with a better outing and the bats to give him some support.

Stros + 103 x 1 unit WIN + 1.03

Don't like backing the anemic stros offense but Oswalt gives them the decided edge imo. Myers looked shaky his last outing and if the stros can jump on him early Oswalt has the goods to shut the door on them. I like the value presented here.

Pirates - 153 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.53

I've liked Duke since he made his jump to the bigs, last year was a down year for him but he seems to be getting it back together. Against a feeble giants line up trotting out Ortiz i'll gladly lay this amount as I would've gone into the mid 160s to get them here.

Marlins -102 to win 1 unit WIN + 1

Simply a fade of the Braves bats, they team as a whole is winning but the ats aren't holding up their end of things and the teams heavily reliant on pitching. With no batting edge my edge goes to the fish in pitching so i'll take the almost evens here.

Dodgers -130 to win 1 unit WIN + 1

I don't put a lot of faith into the padres batting line up nor do I put much faith into Wells. The dodgers have plenty of vets who have seen Wells enough to know what they're getting and not going to chase him around like he got in his last start vs Colorado.

Cards + 108 x 1 unit CANCELLED

Sheets is nasty but he's never been a great road pitcher and facing a line up he's had his problems against. A home dog vs a pitcher they've had success against, screams value even with Reyes on the mound.

Angels + 100 x 1 unit LOSS - 1

I like the way the angels are playing and they've had success vs Wakefield before. Lackey is their horse with him in and with them being the hotter hitting line up i'll take the evens.

O's - 168 x 1 unit WIN + 1

Duckworth, need I say more??? I like Bedard on the mound and the o's are ready to hit somebody around, duckworths stuff is tailor made for that.

Texas/Seattle o 8.5 - 109 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.09

Both line ups have had success vs the pitchers pitching today. Washburns had his problems with key bats, blalock, young and tex have all hit him fairly well while Beltre, Sexson, Ichiro and Vidro have all had success vs Millwood. In safeco so we won't see many longballs but they should hit it around today.

Jays are damn tempting but with no Glaus and the way the big hurts doing jack shyt im not so sure I want to chance it.
        AND A LOSS ON THE M'S - 1.06

Not a good day of bases...

4-5 - 2.21 units

Comment

Working...
        X