No announcement yet.

Friday games....in-game thread.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm out guys, can't watch this horrible game anymore. I'll be at the Dodger game tonight w/ some serious loot on the Blue, wish me luck....and may the worst team win the Cubs game today, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
      :laughing: I love hearing this (Sox fan)..
      wsox ... I have a great deal of respect for you but please do not tell me you are one of those Sox fans that hate the Cubs more than the Twins, Tigers, or Indians (depending on their success at the moment).
      Although I don't really care for them obviously (the Sox), what they do makes absolutely no difference to me. I'll take a Sox W everyday if that means a L for the Cards and 'Stros.

Sorry that it seems like I'm making a big deal about this, but mainly just a frustration rant, as well as one of my pet peeves. 156 games/year, I couldn't give a friggin' rat's ass what the Sox do. I'm not saying there aren't Cubs fans that do this (b/c they do) but to me it honestly makes no sense. Just my two cents.

Moose
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
        wsox ... I have a great deal of respect for you but please do not tell me you are one of those Sox fans that hate the Cubs more than the Twins, Tigers, or Indians (depending on their success at the moment).
        Although I don't really care for them obviously (the Sox), what they do makes absolutely no difference to me. I'll take a Sox W everyday if that means a L for the Cards and 'Stros.

Sorry that it seems like I'm making a big deal about this, but mainly just a frustration rant, as well as one of my pet peeves. 156 games/year, I couldn't give a friggin' rat's ass what the Sox do. I'm not saying there aren't Cubs fans that do this (b/c they do) but to me it honestly makes no sense. Just my two cents.

Moose
        I consider every team the Sox play a "rival". I definitely dislike the teams in the AL Central besides the Sox, but I live in an area where most of the people are Cubs fans so it's funny to joke around with people.. If I have to choose between the Cubs winning or losing I would definitely pick losing. They are a rival in my mind and how often do you root for a rival team? Especially because most of the year they do not play any AL central teams. I think of it like the Bears-Packers rivalry. I can respect them but I certainly will not root for them unless they are playing an AL Central team and it's a big game.

But remember, it's all in good fun.
        Last edited by wsox08; 04-13-2007, 04:11 PM.
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Everyone get on your Rally caps. The Cubs are gonna make a comeback

Comment

Originally posted by luckyone1717 View Post
            Everyone get on your Rally caps. The Cubs are gonna make a comeback

I sure as hell hope not:bang:

Comment

how bout a dp to end this fkcn game:nuts:

Comment

I will not hold my breath BK, it most likely wont happen, the Cubs are swing happy.

Comment

I'll take a strikeout!....one more out....

Comment

Anything can happen, not over yet.

Weathers is not that great.

Comment

• Yet another ******* pathetic game for my Cubbies - when will the madness end?! :puke: :puke:
                      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

• My book already counted it as a W....Im not sure if the game is over!??!
                        Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                        NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
                        NHL 7 - 9
                        SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
                        MLB 1 - 1
                        NBA 7 - 5
                        NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

• ******* Cubs... what a joke... can't wait till they play Washington... we will know for sure they are the worst team in the majors... they keep finding ways to lose... what a bunch of dumbasses... :bang:
                          NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

• dukes come out of the gates terribly

Comment

• Dukes getting smacked around by every civ in the giants line up. Cant buy a strike

Comment

• and a 2 run double to the pitcher, nice day duke get the fawk out of there

Comment

Working...
                                X