• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday in the parks,

musta been the 4th of July..."
    Frid: 4-0 +4.44 units
    YTD: 14-13-1 +1.80 units

2 more winners last night with the Fish and the Stros. Now 8-0 last 8 posted plays. The run has got to end sometime, but I hope its in October rather than in April...
    :nuts:

2 early plays, maybe more if these go acording to plan.

Reds +124 and Over 7.5 +105

Sweet Lou read his lame team the riot act after yesterday's meltdown against my Redlegs, but it ain't gonna matter. These are the Cubs. They do this every year without fail. They are a joke. But enough of the complements. Reds win 8-2 today...:beerbang:
    Last edited by redsfann; 04-14-2007, 11:20 AM. Reason: wrong line listed for the reds

Originally posted by redsfann View Post
    but it ain't gonna matter. These are the Cubs.
    LOL.

GL, Reds... :thumbs:

Comment

Reds +144...yuo got a nice price bro. but I am thinking the other way on this one. I think Lou's rampage has to do something to spark this team??
      MLB YTD 90-81 (+15.33 units)

1 unit plays 47-48
      2 unit plays 39-31
      3 unit plays 4-2

Comment

Originally posted by Golden71 View Post
        Reds +144...yuo got a nice price bro. but I am thinking the other way on this one. I think Lou's rampage has to do something to spark this team??
        Golden, first of all, did you see yesterdays game? Second of all, I've learned my lesson....don't bet on these 2 ****ty baseball teams ESPECIALLY when they play each other. GL if you do, may God help you.

Comment

GL Reds
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
          X