April 15th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 15th bases with flmmkrz

Im betting almost the whole freakin card but values value and I see tons of it today...

Marlins + 165 x 1 unit

+ 165 are you freaking kidding me????? Hudson was a stud but he's nowhere near the the guy he was back in Oakland and Olsen is a good young pitcher. At this point I would say Hudson might have the slight edge between the 2 but I don't see it as that big an edge. The edge in hitting at the moment goes to the fish. I see it as a game that can go either way so at this inflated price gimme the fishies.

Pirates + 129 game 2 x 1 unit

I cant believe im backing Armas over Cain but here I am. Sounds like Bonds is planning on sitting this one out and as big a gas can as Armas can be without Bonds that Giants batting line ups a joke so i'll take my chances on the home team at + odds.

St Louis + 100 x 1 unit

Loopers pitched like a stud this season and not getting much respect from the oddsmakers or bettors. Sheets has been great as well but the cards have seen him enough to know what to expect.

Cubbies - 155 to win 1 unit

backing the cubbies and pirates both teams that burned me this week but how do you not take the cubbies with a good lefty up against a team that is terrible hitting lefties? I hate the reds batting line up at the best of times but this works against their strength so i'll gladly take it.

Dbacks - 146 to win 1 unit

Fading kim, fading the rox hitting outside coors and fading the rox bullpen outside of their closer. Fading all that it's easy to hop on the dbacks today.

Padres - 113 to win 1 unit

Youngs a good road performer, has had good success vs the dodgers line up and is backed by a very good bullie. I don't love the hitting line up for the pads but I think Wolfes very much hittable.

Tigers/Jays o 9.5 - 123 to win 1 unit

Both pitchers can be hit around and like the odds that they will be.

A's - 107 to win 1 unit

Harden at home at close to evens is value to me.

M's - 104 to win 1 unit

Liking my M's today. Ramirez isn't great but the match up favors him today, he's a solid lefty against a line up that gets most of its power from the left side while McCarthy is very much hittable if his locations at all off. M's have a good hitting line up and if he's not spot on all night they'll bang him around.

GL ALL

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
    Im betting almost the whole freakin card but values value and I see tons of it today...

Marlins + 165 x 1 unit LOSS -1

+ 165 are you freaking kidding me????? Hudson was a stud but he's nowhere near the the guy he was back in Oakland and Olsen is a good young pitcher. At this point I would say Hudson might have the slight edge between the 2 but I don't see it as that big an edge. The edge in hitting at the moment goes to the fish. I see it as a game that can go either way so at this inflated price gimme the fishies.

Pirates + 129 game 2 x 1 unit CANCELLED

I cant believe im backing Armas over Cain but here I am. Sounds like Bonds is planning on sitting this one out and as big a gas can as Armas can be without Bonds that Giants batting line ups a joke so i'll take my chances on the home team at + odds.

St Louis + 100 x 1 unit WIN + 1

Loopers pitched like a stud this season and not getting much respect from the oddsmakers or bettors. Sheets has been great as well but the cards have seen him enough to know what to expect.

Cubbies - 155 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.55

backing the cubbies and pirates both teams that burned me this week but how do you not take the cubbies with a good lefty up against a team that is terrible hitting lefties? I hate the reds batting line up at the best of times but this works against their strength so i'll gladly take it.

Dbacks - 146 to win 1 unit WIN + 1

Fading kim, fading the rox hitting outside coors and fading the rox bullpen outside of their closer. Fading all that it's easy to hop on the dbacks today.

Padres - 113 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.13

Youngs a good road performer, has had good success vs the dodgers line up and is backed by a very good bullie. I don't love the hitting line up for the pads but I think Wolfes very much hittable.

Tigers/Jays o 9.5 - 123 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.23

Both pitchers can be hit around and like the odds that they will be.

A's - 107 to win 1 unit WIN + 1

Harden at home at close to evens is value to me.

M's - 104 to win 1 unit WIN + 1

Liking my M's today. Ramirez isn't great but the match up favors him today, he's a solid lefty against a line up that gets most of its power from the left side while McCarthy is very much hittable if his locations at all off. M's have a good hitting line up and if he's not spot on all night they'll bang him around.

GL ALL
    not a great day

4-4-1 but down -.91 units

Comment

Working...
    X