X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Sunday 4/15

ytd 50-50 (+13.60 units)

Tribe -155

Sox can't hit lefties, and Contreras doesn't do much for me anymore.

Florida +160

This line is stupid.

Brewers -107

Cardinals will be lucky to be a .500 team this year. Pujols is slumping, and Rolen had been quoted in the past as saying he wouldn't mind if he never had to play a day game again, or something similar. Cardinals have never been a good afternoon team, and as good as Looper has been so far, Sheets is still better. Brewers are probably the better team too. A steal IMO.

Flubs -155

Reds vs another lefty, one who shut them down in the opening week, and to make things better, today we get ****ty Kyle Lohse instead of the far better Arroyo.

A's -108

Yanks pen is spent....and wow is their defense ****ty. Andy IMO ain't what he used to be, and I highly doubt he goes past 6. That leaves alot of innings for the A's to potentially beat up on tired relievers, if necessary.

2 units each

May have 1 or 2 more.....but it seems most east coast games are rained out. Was going to play KC for sure. What a joke that line was....

The line looks nice, plus game is on tv, so I'll tail and put 1000 on marlins. :)

I lost 1000 on your rockies last night. Oh well, they had a chance to win, 4 - 3 in 8th dont know what happened.
    Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
    NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
    NHL 7 - 9
    SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
    MLB 1 - 1
    NBA 7 - 5
    NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

gl stiffy

Comment

adding:

Seattle -104

2 units

Comment

Wow, Doug Eddings (home plate ump for Reds/Flubs) has the biggest strike zone I've ever seen. Worse than a little league game, lol. He's giving a foot off each corner!!

Not complaining cause it's the same for both sides, but it is beyond rediculous to watch. The hitters don't have a chance. And to make it worse, the Flubs haven't caught on yet after 8 innings. They still stand there watching everything go by and be called a strike :bang:

Comment

Working...
          X