• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Sunday!

Overall MLB Record @ Predictem
    30-15-1
    +19.76 units

Lots of chalk today....but IMO....they're all justified......in a little bit of a slump the last few days....hoping to bust out of it today...

Atlanta -175
    Cleveland -165
    Chicago -165
    4 units each

GL!

gl today, looks like we are on the same page...

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

thanks bro....2-1 so far.....why the fck was i on the flubs:bang:

Add:

San Diego -118
      2 units

GL!

Comment

Flubs were easily the right side on paper BK, it just didn't cash. The strike zone was the biggest i've ever seen, and the Flubs were too dumb to capitalize. Those dumbasses just stood there letting the ump call strike after strike on em....except Jacque Jones who swings at every-*******-thing. He sucks ass.

GL with the late one

Comment

Stif....I hear ya bro...I watched the last 4 innings of that game and the strike zone was HUGE!...but the flubs like you said didn't help themselves at all....I believe it was the 6th inning where they 1st and 3rd...nobody out...and the middle of their order up...and Jones swung at like 3 pitches way outside the strike zone, followed by Lee standing there taking three strikes...after those two outs, I knew that was it for my flubs play....

well...the slump continues....should've just layed off the late game....but....

2-2 yesterday
          -0.96 units

Overall MLB Record @ Predictem
          32-17-1
          +18.8 units

Comment

Working...
          X