Sunday In-game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday In-game...

Didn't see a thread and wanted to vent about Joe gascan kennedy blowing Hardens great work. :bang: :bang: . All the pitching in the pen and they trot out this loser

Can almost write this game off now as the A's aren't going to manufacture another couple runs today, might not get another couple within this week the way that line up is

Comment

the dreaded struck out looking for Scutaro, full count take the bat off your shoulder dude.

Comment

And Hargrove your mans about to cough up a 7 run lead, its down to 5 use your bullie already

Comment

well off to watch the hockey game just leave this thread with a special FU to joe kennedy

Comment

No ****, i was thinking the same thing about Scutaro. There's a reason he's hitting .059....cause he SUCKS. He watched 3 perfectly straight fastballs go right down the middle in that at bat. I'm amazed how guys like that play in MLB....seriously. There's gotta be SOMEONE better SOMEWHERE

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              No ****, i was thinking the same thing about Scutaro. There's a reason he's hitting .059....cause he SUCKS. He watched 3 perfectly straight fastballs go right down the middle in that at bat. I'm amazed how guys like that play in MLB....seriously. There's gotta be SOMEONE better SOMEWHERE

lol i could have a team against oakland bases loaded for them 0 outs and scuturo up and i know he will find a way to hit into a triple play hes by far the worst offensive player i can think of on a consistent basis in the MLB
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

ughhh i spoke too soon :bang: :bang:
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Scutaro :beerbang: :beerbang:

How lucky is that? I mean I don't back off my statement that he blows, lol, but good things do happen when you actually swing the bat at pitches right down the middle.

Comment

lmao, the moral of the story here is if you rant and rave enough good things happen. Scutaro comes thru, guess every dog does have his day.

Comment

holy crap.. I was calling that a loss.. I love how it was Scutaro who hit it.
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

anybody watching this heavy money come in late on the Dodgers at home for Jackie Robinson day?

I saw the line jump all the way from Pads (-120) to (-105)...

Back up to (-110) now.
                        Last edited by Daddy Diego; 04-15-2007, 07:29 PM.
                        “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
                        1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy Diego View Post
                          anybody watching this heavy money come in late on the Dodgers at home for Jackie Robinson day?

I saw the line jump all the way from Pads (-120) to (-105)...

Back up to (-110) now.

Yup, I noticed that as well, grabbed the Fathers at -105.
                          Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Prob shouldn't bet against the Dodgers on Jackie Robinson Day, GL though.

Comment

Working...
                            X