April 16th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 16th bases with flmmkrz

Down day yesterday by less than a unit but looking to get back to making money today...

Mets + 100 x 2 unit

Tough team for Garcia to make his debut against. Maine has pitched well this season and he's pitched the phils well in the past. Don't get the mets at evens very often so against a team like the phils I see that as nice value.

Brew Crew - 116 to win 2 units

Miltons junk while Capuano is a good pitcher facing what i've said many times is a bad reds line up. The reds struggle especially vs lefties tho they've had some success vs Cap in the past. In the end the reds aren't hitting and aren't getting help from a tough lefty here while Milton is up and he is very hittable.

Dodgers - 118 to win 2 units

Penny is pitching like a stud, seems to come out of the gates hot which is good for bettors to know and he's covered by a good pen. Gonzalez is very much hittable, and the dodgers have hit him well in the past. Gonzalez's style is better suited to a younger line up who'll chase him, the dodgers vets should be able to knock him around.

Thought I might be able to get a higher price on the giants but it doesn't look like it's going much higher than this...

Giants @ + 127 x 1 unit

Not my favorite position here betting on the bats of the giants to hit around Francis who is pitching well and traditionally does well at home but its a match up thing. I don't think the rox are patient enough to deal with Zito while the giants bats are patient enough for Francis.

Florida keeps tempting me as well but I can't get enough info to support making the call at that price. Pitt is looking interesting in terms of value as well but I dont know if they could hit me if I were pitching to them let alone a real pitcher.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      Down day yesterday by less than a unit but looking to get back to making money today...

Mets + 100 x 2 unit POSTPONED

Tough team for Garcia to make his debut against. Maine has pitched well this season and he's pitched the phils well in the past. Don't get the mets at evens very often so against a team like the phils I see that as nice value.

Brew Crew - 116 to win 2 units WIN + 2 units

Miltons junk while Capuano is a good pitcher facing what i've said many times is a bad reds line up. The reds struggle especially vs lefties tho they've had some success vs Cap in the past. In the end the reds aren't hitting and aren't getting help from a tough lefty here while Milton is up and he is very hittable.

Dodgers - 118 to win 2 units WIN + 2 units

Penny is pitching like a stud, seems to come out of the gates hot which is good for bettors to know and he's covered by a good pen. Gonzalez is very much hittable, and the dodgers have hit him well in the past. Gonzalez's style is better suited to a younger line up who'll chase him, the dodgers vets should be able to knock him around.
      Giants also won + 1.27 units

total 3-0-1

+ 5.27 units

now thats a day

Comment

Nice day Bud, what you liking today?

Comment

Working...
        X