Da Coach's "Pray for Va Tech" 4/16 MLB Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Coach's "Pray for Va Tech" 4/16 MLB Picks

All I can say is my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims, friends, and families of those affected by this senseless tragedy. I just don't know what could set someone off like this. As a fellow college student, knowing something like this could happen anywhere (including U of I where I go), it is a very scary situation. The ******* cowards that pull this **** off never have any balls and always end up killing themselves.

Anyways, I almost feel guilty gambling at a time like this, but on with my picks anyways.

Plays (1 Unit Each):
    Milwaukee ML -117
    Florida ML +102
    Chicago/San Diego UNDER 8
    St. Louis ML -128
    Colorado ML -132
    Kansas City ML +182

Anyways, GL to all today. And please keep all those affected by the VT situation in your mind.

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Nice post. I agree with all of it. It's scary to think that it could happen to any school or anywhere.

good luck tonight.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

GL tonight Coach.....:beerbang:

My sentiments echo the same as yours.....:sm:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1-5, - several units :bang: :bang:
        After long string of + days to open the season, that makes three straight losing day. However, I shouldn't complain as my problems are far more trivial than those who were affected by the bloodshed in Blacksburg today. Continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers everyone.

Moose
        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
        X