AL Systems - Apr.17th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL Systems - Apr.17th

My systems are off to a great start this year (see my results below). New systems starting tommorow:

1 unit:
    CLE
    BOS
    CWS
    TEX/CWS over
    LAA
    LAA/OAK under
    MIN

2 units:
    CLE/NYY over
    BOS/TOR over

did you post all of those plays here? (if not I'm not sure they want you posting it)

Can you describe the system?
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

No - I don't post my plays every day, but I am going to from now on. I wrote this up here on Apr.6th and I'll just adjust it for the systems I'm starting tommorow (Apr.17th):

In 2006 I had major success riding the following truisms:

1) NYY, BOS, TOR, MIN, DET, LAA, OAK (not same team this year) win at least 1 game a series AT HOME except for the very odd & unusual time. If they didn't, it was when they were playing one another.

2) NYY, BOS, TOR, BAL, TEX, LAA tend to have high scoring games.

So what do I do to benefit financially? Here's how it'll work over the course of the next 3-4 days:

use CLE @ NYY as an example -- 1 unit on CLE & 2 units on the over. Now if I lose either or both, I will up the play in the 2nd game of the series to double the original play to cover the loss in game 1 & profit what I set out to originally in game 1. If I should be unlucky & make it to game 3 with either or both plays, I would cover the first 2 games & add the original play to profit what I set out to. Same with the following "systems":

Yes, I know that sometimes an awesome pitcher might be pitching or the wind is blowing in...or whatever. You have to throw individual game logic at the window and assess the series as a whole at the start of the series.

I think you all can agree that when the Red Sox & Yankees play a 3 or 4 game series, there is going to be AT LEAST 1 game that goes over. You see how I profit & how I destroy MLB every year?! For your own gain, I will post my daily plays in this single thread from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by seanjo22 View Post
        My systems are off to a great start this year (see my results below). New systems starting tommorow:

1 unit:
        CLE
        BOS
        CWS
        TEX/CWS over
        LAA
        LAA/OAK under
        MIN

2 units:
        CLE/NYY over
        BOS/TOR over
        Your systems may be off to a great start; BUT here at Predictem they mean absolutely diddly squat, naughda, nuthin'.

Kindly start at square #1 like the rest of us have and then post any of them that you wish.

Your record is 0-0-0 here as of this post, and that's where we all started. Kindly keep your signature record to reflect what you have posted here at Predictem only.
        Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

BOL to ya 0-fer......hope ya have some luck posting picks! Like the Twins, BoSox and LAA too! :beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

if your system is so good how come your record is ofer. it sounds like the system my brother uses on blackjack, keep doubling your bet til you win. with an unlimited bankroll eventually youll win, but in the real world your gonna lose your roll sometime. so good luck but i dont think ill tail you very often.
            mlb 2018 157-110 +42.74 2018
            nfl 2018 54-79-1 -21.4 units 2018
            mlb 2019 348-245-3 +70.2 units 2019
            nfl 2019 54-54 -21.2 units 2019
            mlb 2020 112-75-1 +33.35 units 2020
            nfl 2020 88-87-3 -8.4 units 2021
            mlb 2020 playoffs 30-17 +30.6 units 2020
            nfl playoffs 2020 11-11-1 +25.4 units 2021
            mlb 2021 271-226 +18.3 units 2021
            mlb 2022 240-239 -62.9 units as of 10-21-2022
            mlb 2023 122-103 -9.7 units 2023
            mlb 2024 15-11 +2.7 units as of 4-13-2024