Attention **** ON THE MONEY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention **** ON THE MONEY

Below is your post in the MLB POD thread for today April 17th. I have previously advised you, stated in your threads and made new posts to you within a particular day's POD threads, on numerous occasions; at least (6) different times, to either post your lines with your plays, and/or use the lines from the daily POD thread and not your own lines that you got from wherever. I cannot guess or presume what your play is when you do not specify a line.

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING !!! Either do as everyone else seems to be able to do, and follow the very few and simple rules, or you will be eliminated from any further play in the competition for the rest of this MLB season.

I will not repeat myself again.

Thank you.
    on the money
    Newbie Join Date: Mar 2007

Reds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the pitching edge the reds have in today's game
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

LOL...seriously...not rocket science...

Comment

wow....lol

Comment

its rocket science if you have a rocket for a brain. oh yeah i'll post my line later, probably after i hear the final score.
        mlb 2018 157-110 +42.74 2018
        nfl 2018 54-79-1 -21.4 units 2018
        mlb 2019 348-245-3 +70.2 units 2019
        nfl 2019 54-54 -21.2 units 2019
        mlb 2020 112-75-1 +33.35 units 2020
        nfl 2020 88-87-3 -8.4 units 2021
        mlb 2020 playoffs 30-17 +30.6 units 2020
        nfl playoffs 2020 11-11-1 +25.4 units 2021
        mlb 2021 271-226 +18.3 units 2021
        mlb 2022 240-239 -62.9 units as of 10-21-2022
        mlb 2023 122-103 -9.7 units 2023
        mlb 2024 15-11 +2.7 units as of 4-13-2024

Comment

I'm not the smartest when it comes to home PC's, but I am smart enough to cut and paste. It makes a very hard job of grading just alittle easier on Mike if you post whether your playing Reds ML or RL. I have found that if ya just cut and paste your pick, it makes it easier on Mike. Mike has been keeping this updated everyday and do your part to make it easy on the kid LOL. I double dog dare anyone, with the exception of Jerbeek to come in here and every day without fail, keep this contest updated every mother****in day. I tried it and I tell ya, its a pain in the fkn ass.
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
            I'm not the smartest when it comes to home PC's, but I am smart enough to cut and paste.

copy & paste:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              copy & paste:beer2:

:beerbang:

Comment

sorry about that

Got confused when you said not to post my own lines..so I stopped posting lines altogether..so I'll use the lines you give..my bad

Comment

THank you very much.
                  Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                    I'm not the smartest when it comes to home PC's, but I am smart enough to cut and paste. It makes a very hard job of grading just alittle easier on Mike if you post whether your playing Reds ML or RL. I have found that if ya just cut and paste your pick, it makes it easier on Mike. Mike has been keeping this updated everyday and do your part to make it easy on the kid LOL. I double dog dare anyone, with the exception of Jerbeek to come in here and every day without fail, keep this contest updated every mother****in day. I tried it and I tell ya, its a pain in the fkn ass.
                    I can definitely second that. The NCAA Hoops contest was a real bitch to try and keep up with in the early rounds when there were a ton of games and lots of people to grade, and that wasn't every single day, for a whole season.

Comment

Working...
                    X