• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Tuesday 4/17

Flubs +115

2 units

right there with you Stiff!
    :bitching:
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

GL Stif
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Matt Murton = the worst outfielder in MLB.

Score so far:

Padres 0
        Flubs 0
        Murton -2

Comment

ytd 56-59 (+7.78 units)

Tampon Bay -110

Orioles are sitll historically a bad road team, and even worse on the road vs LHP. I don't like Tampa's ******* bullpen that has cost me 3 wins (and counting) so far this season, but I don't see much that has changed with the O's roster from the last year and two years ago, so I'm going to keep playing against them on the road at prices like this and hope the Tampon's bullpen doesn't implode like it did last night.

Boston -150

Toronto has issues right now, and Chacin often has control problems as well from what I've seen of him. Walking guys or getting behind in the count tonight is probably going to spell trouble against a Boston offense hitting the crap out of the ball, and facing a starter in Dice K (or however the hell you spell it) that should be able to hold their offense in check, and a closer in Papelbon that not many ever score on. I dislike this much chalk, and I dislike being on the same side as the public, but I think this line is too low. If Boston keeps that horrible horrible pitcher Joel Piniero out, I think this one should be a winner.

Colorado -102

SF hasn't seen Hirsch, and I think that gives him an advantage. Despite SF's offensive breakout last night, and the prior game in Pittsburgh, I'm still not sold on them as any kind of great offensive team. This line looks to me like it's begging for SF aciton with Cain on the hill vs some guy most of the public has probably never heard of, or at least knows nothing about.

Also, interestingly enough, the 2 consecutive big offensive games by SF have come against LHP (Duke for PIT and then Francis for COL). May be something to keep an eye on? Or just a coincidence, lol.

Seattle +100

I know, everyone's fading Jeff Weaver again....but this isn't the Red Sox he's facing tonight, who are tearing the cover off the ball the last week....it's the Twins, a normally weak road team that I believe Weaver can keep in check.

I must question however, if Ramon Ortiz can do the same to the suddenly hot Mariners bats.

AND, 80% on the Twins with this guy on the hill? Funny how Ramon Ortiz "sucked ass" when he pitched for Washington and whoever else that sucked, and now people think he's good just cause he pitches for the Twins, lol. I actually think he's an average pitcher, but he's running into a hot offense tonight, and will get touched for a few IMO.

LA Angels -105

Backing the other Weaver too. Before meeting Boston, the Angels were playing good baseball. Boston mowed em down, but they're seemingly extremely hot right now. Back to their own division may bring better results, and I'm banking on Weaver #2 to return to the form he left the majors in against the light hitting A's. If so, I like my chances in this one. Hopefully no walk off homers from the horrible Marco Scutaro tonight, lol.

2 units each

Comment

Working...
          X