April 17th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 17th bases with flmmkrz

good day yesterday hoping to keep it going...

Rox - 104 to win 1 unit

Tough to bet against Cain, easy to bet against the giants bats. This one just came down to a battle of styles that I think works in the favor of the rox. Hirsch is a power pitcher and the giants have older slower bats. Cain has struggled at coors and vs some of the bats in the line up. At almost evens gimme the home team that plays better while at home.

LAA ist 5 innings - 105 to win 1 unit

Was going to bet the game, then talked myself out of betting it altogether and now im on the 5 inning play. Weavers a stud, he's pitched the A's very tough in the past and when they were a stronger line up than what he faces now. I know he's just coming back but he was lights out in his rehab starts and should be good to vs a nice line up to come back to. Guerrero may be out which sucks but in the limited at bats the Angels have had vs Gaudin they hit him so im looking for an early lead and Weaver to hold it. Come to think, it may as well have been a whole game play as if it gets past the 6th inning with Weaver in, the angels bullie would shut it down from there anyway.

White Sox -135 to win 2 units

I have bet on Garland both of his starts this season, lost both times but at least he pitched like he's capable of his last outing. He pitched the rangers pretty tough last year and with them not swinging the bats greatly this year I think him pitching vs the rangers is a favorable match up to Tejada vs the sox line up. They aren't swinging the bats any better but are a more disciplined team when batting so I can't see them chasing Tejadas junk, I see them actually hitting him around pretty good.

Hoping a couple other games move my way so I can get into a few more games today but if not i'll just be sticking with these.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-17-2007, 01:32 PM.

Well I took the mets yesterday cause I liked the price but it's been on the high side most of the day so I was gonna leave it alone but found my price to make it a go.

Mets -106 to win 1 unit

Glavines a nice match up for the philly bats with the exception of Rollins who hits him well. Garcia is back but goes against a line up that features good hitters who have hit him well. With him just being freshly back it's quite possible the phils go the bullie early which favors the mets again as the phils bullie has been bad to say the least so far this season.

Comment

Good Luck Flm

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        good day yesterday hoping to keep it going...

Rox - 104 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Tough to bet against Cain, easy to bet against the giants bats. This one just came down to a battle of styles that I think works in the favor of the rox. Hirsch is a power pitcher and the giants have older slower bats. Cain has struggled at coors and vs some of the bats in the line up. At almost evens gimme the home team that plays better while at home.

LAA ist 5 innings - 105 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.05 units

Was going to bet the game, then talked myself out of betting it altogether and now im on the 5 inning play. Weavers a stud, he's pitched the A's very tough in the past and when they were a stronger line up than what he faces now. I know he's just coming back but he was lights out in his rehab starts and should be good to vs a nice line up to come back to. Guerrero may be out which sucks but in the limited at bats the Angels have had vs Gaudin they hit him so im looking for an early lead and Weaver to hold it. Come to think, it may as well have been a whole game play as if it gets past the 6th inning with Weaver in, the angels bullie would shut it down from there anyway.

White Sox -135 to win 2 units LOSS - 2.70 units GARLAND SUCKS

I have bet on Garland both of his starts this season, lost both times but at least he pitched like he's capable of his last outing. He pitched the rangers pretty tough last year and with them not swinging the bats greatly this year I think him pitching vs the rangers is a favorable match up to Tejada vs the sox line up. They aren't swinging the bats any better but are a more disciplined team when batting so I can't see them chasing Tejadas junk, I see them actually hitting him around pretty good.

Hoping a couple other games move my way so I can get into a few more games today but if not i'll just be sticking with these.
        Mets win + 1 unit

overall 2-2 - 1.75 units

Comment

Working...
        X