X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 18th bases with flmmkrz

Havent looked over many games yet but locked in the morning game:

KC + 185 x .5 unit

Don't trust kc to win but this is too much value considering that reports had Mags and pudge out of the line up for the tigers. Meche can be a tough pitcher to face.

Will be back

Good Luck flm

Comment

Alright working my way thru the card today:

Mets + 109 x 1 unit

Getting a good road team at + odds is never a bad thing. Maines been very good for a while now. The fish bats have slowed a bit but they do have the dtrain going. It's essentially a pk'em to me so at + odds there is value there.

Cubbies - 109 to win 1 unit

A davies fade, never had loved his stuff while Z's gotta turn it around sooner or later. Braves bats aren't overly impressive and in a game where I like the Cubbie bats more and starting pitching more this small a price is value.

Pirates + 122 x 1 unit

Vargas with chalk, who wants a piece of that??? He's been a brutal home pitcher and I like Maholms stuff vs the power in the brews line up. He's pitched the brew well in this park. Plenty of value as again I like the bats and sp better in this one.

Jays + 121 x 1 unit

Back on the ohka train tonight. I believe he can pitch better than he has and I don't love wakefield on the road. Jays are missing some bats but they are a good home team while the sox aren't a great road hitting team. Gimme the home team with the + odds in this match up.

Chi Sox -112 to win 1 unit

Well Garland burned me for the third time this season last night but im back on these brutal sox again as again there is value here. Buerhle doesn't inspire much confidence but he has pitched the rangers well and he should be able to use his junk to make them chase him around. Millwoood sucks, i'll gladly fade him if it's not costing me much and here its not.

Minny + 205 x 1 unit

To go against my boy King Felix, I can't believe i'm doing it as I never bet against my team in hockey or football but I guess I don't like baseball as much lol. This price is just insane, he's a stud but last game was a game to get up for, Dice K hype, you just knew he was going to pitch a gem. Tonight feels different after all that this is screaming let down game and minny can make you pay if you make some mistakes. Silva isn't a favorite pitcher of mine to back but for this price and the way hes pitched I don't mind doing it.

Rox/LAD o 9.5 - 112 to win 1 unit

Lopez and Lowe in coors. Lowe is good for at least 4-5 runs and I have no faith in Lopez to keep up his lights out form that he started the season with. I think the dodgers bats getting to see him for a 2nd time light this guy up.

couple more leans im waiting on to see if the price falls my way a bit more.

Angels, I like Lackey but I need the price to hit around +113-115 range before pulling the trigger for Vlad being out and for once I kinda like the reds but not at the insane price. If it drops I'll consider a play but it'd need to fall quite a bit.

Comment

Like those Mets too....GL today! :beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl bud like the card .. btw nice start to the season!!
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            Havent looked over many games yet but locked in the morning game:

KC + 185 x .5 unit

Don't trust kc to win but this is too much value considering that reports had Mags and pudge out of the line up for the tigers. Meche can be a tough pitcher to face.

Will be back
            sweet wish I went the full unit. + .925 units

Comment

Congrats flm, thank Todd Jones for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                Alright working my way thru the card today:

Mets + 109 x 1 unit WIN + 1.09 units

Getting a good road team at + odds is never a bad thing. Maines been very good for a while now. The fish bats have slowed a bit but they do have the dtrain going. It's essentially a pk'em to me so at + odds there is value there.

Cubbies - 109 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.09 units

A davies fade, never had loved his stuff while Z's gotta turn it around sooner or later. Braves bats aren't overly impressive and in a game where I like the Cubbie bats more and starting pitching more this small a price is value.

Pirates + 122 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

Vargas with chalk, who wants a piece of that??? He's been a brutal home pitcher and I like Maholms stuff vs the power in the brews line up. He's pitched the brew well in this park. Plenty of value as again I like the bats and sp better in this one.

Jays + 121 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

Back on the ohka train tonight. I believe he can pitch better than he has and I don't love wakefield on the road. Jays are missing some bats but they are a good home team while the sox aren't a great road hitting team. Gimme the home team with the + odds in this match up.

Chi Sox -112 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Well Garland burned me for the third time this season last night but im back on these brutal sox again as again there is value here. Buerhle doesn't inspire much confidence but he has pitched the rangers well and he should be able to use his junk to make them chase him around. Millwoood sucks, i'll gladly fade him if it's not costing me much and here its not.

Minny + 205 x 1 unit WIN + 2.05 units

To go against my boy King Felix, I can't believe i'm doing it as I never bet against my team in hockey or football but I guess I don't like baseball as much lol. This price is just insane, he's a stud but last game was a game to get up for, Dice K hype, you just knew he was going to pitch a gem. Tonight feels different after all that this is screaming let down game and minny can make you pay if you make some mistakes. Silva isn't a favorite pitcher of mine to back but for this price and the way hes pitched I don't mind doing it.

Rox/LAD o 9.5 - 112 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.12 units

Lopez and Lowe in coors. Lowe is good for at least 4-5 runs and I have no faith in Lopez to keep up his lights out form that he started the season with. I think the dodgers bats getting to see him for a 2nd time light this guy up.

couple more leans im waiting on to see if the price falls my way a bit more.

Angels, I like Lackey but I need the price to hit around +113-115 range before pulling the trigger for Vlad being out and for once I kinda like the reds but not at the insane price. If it drops I'll consider a play but it'd need to fall quite a bit.
                + .925 for the kc win 1-0
                + 1.09 Mets 2-0
                + 1 Chisox 3-0
                + 2.05 Minny 4-0

= + 5.065

-1.09 cubbies 4-1
                -1 pirates 4-2
                -1 Jays 4-3
                -1.12 rox o 4-4

= - 4.21

overall today 4-4, + .855 units

not a great day but still a slight profit on the bases.

Comment

Working...
                X