No announcement yet.

Wednesdays Games....In-Game thread....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extras again... i can't take this no more i'm off to bed... this game should be over if it weren't for little punk ass bitch in the field who can't catch a routine fly ball... hope to wake up tommorow and see a dbacks victory. GL guys
    NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

• Just what I need for my heart, another extra innings game w/ SD and AZ, two anemic offenses. :bang:

Comment

• The Padres played 14 yesterday, flew across the country and are playing extras again. If the D'Backs dont win they're pathetic.
        NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

• Screw this, I need some sleep. Im out.
          NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

• Wow another blown lead this time in the Cards game. I really can't stand this Cards team anymore, just a really bad team overall, I won't be on them anymore win or lose.

Comment

• exciting but horrible ending to the M's game.
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• Well at least the D'Backs finally took care of business. :beerbang:
                Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

• OK I have had it w/ the Cards team, 1st and 3rd 1 out Adam Worthless Kennedy comes up and strikeS out, god damn he has the worst swing in the majors. And to end that inning, Pujols tries to steal home, yep you read it right, PUJOLS TRIES TO STEAL HOME. I have seen it all w/ this pathetic ass team.

**** THE CARDS AND FADE THIS PUSSY TEAM

Comment

Working...
                  X