JML Wednesday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday >>>

Only 2 for today, but hitting them harder...

Drays -120 (Kazmir) vs Orioles - 2 Units
    Simply backing stud Kazmir on a low number.

Dbacks -114 (Webb) vs Padres (Wells) - 4 Units
    Play of the week, IMO...SD was brutal to watch yesteday, stranding runner after runner every inning, and if they were playing anyone other than the Flubs, they woulda lost. Webb hasn't looked great yet, but the Cy Young winner has the stuff to turn it around...and he'll be facing the Fatman...who I always love to fade, and who got rocked his last start against the Dodgers.

GL :thumbs:

Good Luck JML, on the D Backs myself.

Comment

gl today JML like em both

got a question for ya, I didnt follow much hockey this year, but the Devils tonight look really really good, I was thinkin about making a pretty big wager on them tonight, whatta ya think?
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Gl JML
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks guys....Phillyfan...I will be on the Devils tonight as well....TB has eeked out 2 straight one goal wins...but still have suspect goaltending....I like NJ to bounce back...

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Adding...

Rangers +107 (Millwood) vs Chisox - 2 Units
            I was looking at this game all day really questioning Buerhle's true stuff, after he pulled off a decent outing last start, but I am still questioning his stuff, and I'm now also tailing Stif...
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-18-2007, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I know stats sometimes lie, and I tend to shy away from them more times than not, but the CWS/TEX game is a complete and total mismatch on paper in favor of Texas.

There's also a reason why CWS opened at -130 and is down to as low as -115 now (Pinnacle & 5 Dimes) with 82% backing them. Nothing is ever certain, but I like our chances in that one :beerbang:

Comment

Sounds good Stif...I really was waffling on the play, until I read your thread....plus, it's not like Chicago is playing good baseball anyway, losing three straight...

Comment

Love the D-Rays and Kazmir...hey isn't that a Led Zepplin tune?! LMAO
                  GL Leaf....may have to get me some of those Rangerettes too....thanks to you and Stiffie! :beerbang:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL JML, The Dbacks seem to be the play, hope they pay out for us all who have them.
                    MLB YTD 90-81 (+15.33 units)

1 unit plays 47-48
                    2 unit plays 39-31
                    3 unit plays 4-2

Comment

Adding a couple more units to Zona....really like the play....

Dbacks -116 (Webb) vs Padres (Wells) - 2 Units (6 total)

Comment

thanks for the d backs pick i put 3 more units on them, it was close but a win is a win, i needed it, it was a bad day until this.. thanks looking forward to your winners tomorrow..:beerbang:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X