Im Back!! Mlb Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Back!! Mlb Wednesday

Hey guys back to the new forum, sorry took me so long to figure it out that the old one shut down. Glad to see a better place with same faces. Thanks for the invite Kevin.

Been doing ok in baseball this yr but beware im not a great baseball 'capper for some reason. Maybe this yr will change.

ALL PLAYS ONE UNIT UNLESS NOTED:

SYSTEM: FLORIDA -110
    YANKEES -133
    Cubs -110

You were quite a mystery, jesus. How did you not notice?

Comment

Good Luck Half-Man

:welcome:

Comment

HALF made it!!!

LOL...that was funny...you were at the other place posting away for weeks all by your lonesome. LMAO.

Welcome buddy....go Devils!

Comment

serious lol, i saw that not many people were on and then the site did not go thru so then i saw an email that was sent a while ago i never opened and thats when i saw it was here the site....glad to see you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Half-Man Half-Amazin View Post
            serious lol, i saw that not many people were on and then the site did not go thru
            so then i saw an email that was sent a while ago i never opened and thats when i saw it was here the site....glad to see you guys

Glad you made it finally Half-Man
            Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

good to see you made it Half-Man
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I figured your email addy wasn't valid. We were like its pretty lonely over there, we thought you were trying to save the sinking ship.

Glad you found the email. We missed ya.

I dont have your old avatar saved, but if you wanna let me know what you'd like please send to predictem at hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X