Da $$$'s Wed Plays!! YTD: 22-15 +13.3 units

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da $$$'s Wed Plays!! YTD: 22-15 +13.3 units

Had an awesome day yesterday, going 4-0 on the day. Looking to keep things going here. Here are my plays as of right now.

Sox/Jays over 10 Runs 1.5 Units
    Wakefield is capable of letting in alot of runs on any given night, especially against Toronto which ranks in the tops for league batting production, and Boston's offence isn't too shabby either.

Sox over Jays 1.5 Units I'm a Red Sox fan...and I like action. What can I say?

Yanks\Cleveland over 10 runs scored - had this one yesterday and it came in in the 4th...I expect another high scoring game today. Cleveland is one of the best hitting teams, especially on the road for whatever reason. These guys put up runs. The Yankees offence... well, they are highly considered the best ever by tons of experts. This one is soaring over.

Arizona (Webb) over SD. Webb or Fat Boy Wells? Hmm...let me think, WEBB! Also, San Diego used just about every single available pitcher they had yesterday against the Cubs, and word is that they might even need to call up some middle relief from the minors. I'll take Webb and Arizona over a loser like Wells anyday of the week. SD strong point is their pen, but they should be tired and less effective today.

GL Show....on AZ as well.

Comment

Adding .5 Units Yankes -1.5 (+150)

Comment

4-1 on the day. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

For those people who like to fade other people once they start to get real hot, go no further...I am FADE-MASTER-FLEX once I make two cash outs during the regular year. FADE AWAY GENTS!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X