Harmonious MLB Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious MLB Weds

Had a good run last night at 5-1-1. Struggling with the totals this year as opposed to last year when I did better. So many UNDERS hitting with the weather on all, just been a weird start to the season. Good luck tonight everyone!!!

1 UNIT
    Reds -140 (Harang). Oft-overlooked Harang in a good spot at home vs one man offense Astros.
    Marlins -120 (Willis). Kills me, but the Willis owns the Mets. 11-2 lifetime, and Mets can't hit lefties.
    Dodgers -110 (Lowe). Dodgers playing well, Furcal adds punch to the lineup.
    Indians/Yankees OVER 10 (-120). Another 8-6, 7-5 kinda game.
    Red Sox/Blue Jays OVER 9.5 (-125). Tomo Ohka meet Manny and Big Papi.

:thumbs:

Good Luck Cuse

Comment

gl tonight cuse! like the reds alot tonight, gonna prolly play those overs as well
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

You know the Mets better than I do, but I show them as hitting .346 vs LHP this year so far. Maybe they just faced a bunch of ****ty lefties to this point though and the numbers are really inflated, lol....

In any case, I see that game as a toss up, so didn't play it....but if i were to, I would have taken the Mets.

Comment

BOL tonight Cuse!
          :thumbs:
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            You know the Mets better than I do, but I show them as hitting .346 vs LHP this year so far. Maybe they just faced a bunch of ****ty lefties to this point though and the numbers are really inflated, lol....

In any case, I see that game as a toss up, so didn't play it....but if i were to, I would have taken the Mets.
            Stiff - The Mets were BRUTAL against left handers last season. Valentin can't hit for his life right handed, Beltran's weaker side is the right, and the same applies for Reyes (and obviously Delgado figures to hit worse vs lefties). I don't have the numbers either on which lefties they've faced this season, but I was at the game against Cole Hamels and he pretty much dominated them, except for Delgado. The Mets wound up lighting up Geary in the 8th to win that one, but I would say the .346 is a bit deceiving based on last year's results vs left handers.

Also, as I mentioned, Dontrelle Willis is 11-2 lifetime against the Mets and has banged out about 4 HR's vs them to boot.

Comment

Soooooooo -

(1) Dontrelle Willis is 12-1 career in the month of April
              (2) Dontrelle Willis is 11-2 in his career against the Mets
              (3) The Mets generally don't hit lefties (according to last year)

And the Mets BOMB him in the 1st inning, haha of course :nuts:

Comment

I swear no matter what happens, you always get burnt when you bet against ur team...
                To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                X