To Meestermike Or Whatever Your Name Is

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Meestermike Or Whatever Your Name Is

Look Up Every Post Buddy. My Record Is What It Is, I Aint Cheating Anyone. I Really Want You To Look Through Every Single Post Because Obviously You Didn't. Wow I Can't Begin To Tell You How Pissed Off I Am That My Record Is Gone. This Is So Ridiculous....what Because I Have A Great Record That Gets Questioned??? I Have Been On This Website Making Picks Every Single Day Since Over A Month Ago And Keeping Track Of Every Single Game I Win And Lose. How Dare You Question That. Why Don't You Do Your Job And Look Through Every Post And You Will Find That You Are So Wrong. What Complete Bs, People Will Vouch For Me And My Record, I Update My Day At The End Of The Night And Then Update My Sig That Same Night. I Really Hope My Record Is Still In My Sig By Tomorrow Because I Don't Cheat Meester Or Whoever You Are. I Don't Like To Be Questioned Especially When I Am Not Lying. Can Someone Please Vouch And Let Meestermike Know That I Have Been Doing Very Well And Anyone Can Look At My Past Posts And Coordinate Those Posts With That Particular Day In Sports. I Don't Lie Once Again And I Know You Didn't Go Through My Posts And Do Your Job. It's Really A Joke How Someone Who Is Good At Picking And Capping Games Gets Questioned To This Degree. Well If You Don't Go Through Every Post Then You Are Not Worth The Time Mike, So I Hope You Do Check Up On This And Come To Realize That Your The One Cheating By Taking Away My Record.

Wow this is some real BS man. I really can't not vent about this, I am so pissed off how my picks have just been disregarded and my record is gone. :nuts:

Comment

Sorry

You "don't like to be questioned, especially when you are not lying"

What about when you are lying, can I question you then.

I don't know anything about your record as I have not entered any of your posts, but I am sure you have good intentions in your picks and opinions.

Keep your panties on, this is only an info. forum.

GL on future picks

Augustus:beerbang:

Comment

Goose I know you are legit i've looked at your picks everyday and i know your record is exact. Don't know why people question you like that. Seems unfair! Keep your head up bud, you are the man! :beerbang:
        NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
          Wow this is some real BS man. I really can't not vent about this, I am so pissed off how my picks have just been disregarded and my record is gone. :nuts:
          In your signature line on your posts you had the following...
          Updated Daily NCAAB YTD: 15-6-0 (+4.69 Units)

Updated Daily NBA YTD: 53-34-0 (+13.6 Units)

Updated Daily MLB YTD: 106-59-2 (+57.36 Units)

Unit=$100
          Notice how the MLB line says Updated Daily MLB YTD: 106-59-2 (+57.36 Units)

Can you explain to me what updated daily means???

The sig line has been the same for at least 3 days worth of plays between April 12th and April 14th
          04-13-2007, 12:51 PM
          Dutch Goose
          Dutch Goose Friday MLB
          Huge card today, loving the picks!....Will be adding various props as soon as they come out.
          Cubs -153 (6 Units) LOST
          Astros U8 -115 (1 Unit) LOST
          Pirates U8.5 -115 (1 Unit) LOST
          Marlins -104 (2 Units) WIN
          Cards U8 -120 (2 Units) PPD
          Dodgers -132 (4 Units) WIN
          O's -170 (2 Units) WIN
          Jays -150 (3 Units) WIN
          Twins -210 (10 Units)****Santana at home, Um yea. LOST
          Results from these plays alone = 4-4-1 = (-$2,148.00)

Then you add to your losses with these...
          04-13-2007, 01:07 PM
          Dutch Goose
          Adding Props as promised:
          Astros no score in the 1st Inning -140 (.5 Units)
          Nationals to score 1st (.5 Units)
          Marlins to score 1st -150 (.5 Units)
          Cards no score in the 1st Inning -145 (.5 Unit)
          Angels to score 1st -145 (.5 Units)
          Indians no score in the 1st Inning -110 (.5 Units)
          Jays no score in the 1st Inning -140 (.5 Units)
          Twins no score in the 1st Inning -150 (1 Unit) WIN
          Yanks to score 1st -150 (3 Units) LOSS
          Marlins U28 R/H/E -125 (.5 Units)
          O's U28.5 R/H/E -125 (.5 Units)
          Cubs 1st 5 Innings -160 (1 Unit) WIN
          Marlins 1st 5 Innings U5 -125 (.5 Units)
          Angels 1st 5 Innings -110 (.5 Units)
          Twins 1st 5 Innings -200 (2 Units) LOSS
          Yanks 1st 5 Innings -110 (.5 Unit)
          How then on April 14th, is your MLB record in your sig the same as it was the day before.???

Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
            In your signature line on your posts you had the following...

Notice how the MLB line says Updated Daily MLB YTD: 106-59-2 (+57.36 Units)

The sig line has been the same for at least 3 days worth of plays between April 12th and April 14th

Results from these plays alone = 4-4-1 = (-$2,148.00)

Then you add to your losses with these...

How then on April 14th, is your MLB record in your sig the same as it was the day before.???

on Friday the 13th I updated my day at the end of the night as follows, you may look it up as you wish Mike....

"10-15-1 (-12.9 Units)

I learned my lesson on taking too many props and games. I will tone it down a little, worst night in a while but I don't really care because I got the Dodgers series pending and they won big tonight. I went to the game and saw some of the best baseball I've seen in a long time. Furcal is the man and will take that team far if he stays healthy. I don't know what Pierre's deal is but I do know this, once Pierre starts to hit and steal bases, that team is going to be very difficult to beat"

Then to answer your question about this statement which by the way makes absolutely no sense to me (Results from these plays alone = 4-4-1 = (-$2,148.00))......I updated my Saturday record 4/14 as follows (you can also look that up as you wish Mike)

"Sorry guys, I forgot to add up Saturday....

5-6 (+6.4 Units).....includes both series wins by the ****ty Cubs and great Dodgers.

I am also changing my Units to $100 instead of $50 so I will be dividing my units my 2. Just to let you know."

So obviously you didn't do your research because you would have found that I did indeed update my record each of those 2 days and I also changed my units from $50 to $100 after Saturday's picks. So I am still not quite sure what you do and don't understand but to accuse me of during something I didn't do and to question or for that matter just totally disregard my capping record on Predictem is just unfair. So if you would like to go through every single post of mine and then see if I am "cheating" that would be fair until then don't accuse me and make me look like a phony especially w/ your pictures, OK? I don't know how much more information or reasoning I can give you but I am taking my "FAIR" SIG back until you go through every single post and MAYBE find minor errors.

Sorry to everyone else but this is just ridiculous.

Comment

I update my SIG daily because people like yourself question my record.

Comment

It really just doesn't make any sense to me but whatever.

Comment

This thread is funny... ha.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    This thread is funny... ha.
                    So over this bull ****.

Comment

He's just doing his job. He's been here (and our old place) for years and is a great mod and great for the site. You've been here a month and I guess he saw something suspicious. I don't know (or care) if he's right or you're right, but I'm sure he was just trying to help the majority out. If your record is false, he has every right to call you out on it because on this site, out of respect to one another, we are expected to keep accurate records. If your record is up to snuff then don't worry about it.

Also changing your units is not really helpful. You went from $50 to $100 then I look today and you have a bunch of half unit plays. Makes no sense to do that.

Comment

Yea I know he is doing his job but I have nothing to hide, I have a great record, I don't really care if you people believe or not but to call me out like he did was ridiculous, and for the Unit switch I don't see how you could be confused on that. Take it or leave it, I really could care less, I keep my record in my SIG for my use to keep track of how I do throughout the different seasons. If anyone has a problem let me know and I can keep track of it some other way so you don't have to know how I am doing. But having my record in the SIG is helpful for other people especially people who are new and would like to tail but do please let me know if you guys have a problem and I will take it out. No disrespect to Mike, I understand again you were doing your job, but I am telling you my record is exact and correct, I update it after each day.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Goose there was no disrespect felt or taken. I saw the change in unit size and then saw the Saturday plays which didn't appear to jive with your YTD.

I have a job to do and I do it well. I would not have done anything if I didn't feel I saw something that appeared out of whack to me.

Please continue to keep your accurate records in your sig, and Best of Luck w/ the remainder of the MLB season.
                          Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Goose there was no disrespect felt or taken. I saw the change in unit size and then saw the Saturday plays which didn't appear to jive with your YTD.

I have a job to do and I do it well. I would not have done anything if I didn't feel I saw something that appeared out of whack to me.

Please continue to keep your accurate records in your sig, and Best of Luck w/ the remainder of the MLB season.
                            Thanks for clearing it up Mike, I really appreciate it, GL to you as well.

Comment

yayyy

Comment

Working...
                              X