Reignman's Birthday Thursday Comeback in MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reignman's Birthday Thursday Comeback in MLB

I have taken a few days off in MLB as I couldn't even pick my nose...I played some unposted plays last weekend and got my butt handed to me...Marco Scutaro, Howie Kendrick...But because its my birthday today, I am hoping I can turn things around starting today!! JoePa, and everybody else that has been in a slump, consider this a rally cry and have a great day, one day at a time!!:beerbang:

Red Sox/Blue Jays u9...With the first two games of the series, these two teams haven't combined to score 9 runs total in the series (2-1, 4-1)...Halladay has been lights out so far this season...Tavarez hasn't pitched since April 7 so I think he is chomping at the bit to come out and pitch a great game...The last time he faced Toronto in September 06, he threw a complete game 7-1 Boston win...I know its last year but if Tavarez even pitches a decent game against the slumping Blue Jays bats, I think this one goes under...

Sox/Jays u9...2.4 Units to win 2
    NCAA Basketball
    86-66-2... +77.3Units
    Parlay...0-0...

YAHOO!

Let's Get 'EM

BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

GL to us! AND have a happy and safe one too!
    :beerbang: :prtytim:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Added the fightin' Phils...4.2 Units to win 3
      NCAA Basketball
      86-66-2... +77.3Units
      Parlay...0-0...

Comment

Happy BDay, GL R

Comment

Adding (Gulp) Yankees RL...4 Units to win 5.1 Units
          NCAA Basketball
          86-66-2... +77.3Units
          Parlay...0-0...

Comment

Thank you A-Rod for a 5 Unit Birthday Present!!

Adding...

Mets -140....8 Units...Looking for the Mets bats to get to young Vanden Hurk as well as El Duque to be a bit more focused this start than his last start against the Nats...
            NCAA Basketball
            86-66-2... +77.3Units
            Parlay...0-0...

Comment

Working...
            X