• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Thursday 4/19

Nats +124
    Chief Wahoo +142

2 units each

with you on the Nats..Patterson getting better with each start..
    :thumbs:
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

GL Stiffie.....:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL! :thumbs:

Opposites on the Tribe....like the Nats.

How 'bout that Buehrle?
        In our face! LOL.

Comment

GL Stif
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            GL! :thumbs:

Opposites on the Tribe....like the Nats.

How 'bout that Buehrle?
            In our face! LOL.
            Yea, sorta anyway. I mean a no hitter is always a great accomplishment, and definitely congrats to him....but did you see the strike zone he had? That doesn't hurt either, LOL. His zone was close to twice the size of Millwood's, and I'm not exaggerating. I figure Buehrle is married to the ump's sister or daughter or something, judging by the historical stats with him BHP when Burhrle pitches, LMFAO

Comment

SF Giants +102

Cards continue to be a pretty dismal team outside of Pujols IMO. I know Bonds will sit today, but that doesn't change the fact that the Cards struggle against soft tossing lefties who change speeds alot and nibble at corners. See their results against Tom Glavine for an example.

In addition, Lowry has always been a much more successful pitcher at home as well, and Kip Wells doesn't exactly strike fear in the heart of opposing offenses.

Wrong fave again IMHO. The .500 at best Cardinals will continue to eat the $$ of their backers all season with their inflated lines, and I'm hoping it continues today.

Comment

I am on all 3 and of course the first two are already down.....:bang:

GL Stif
                Go Boilers!
                thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Colorado Rockies -132

Normally when 75% of the public backs a dog it's bad news. Strictly a fade of the public here....and a logical one IMO, since I'm not sure how that many people can back Hendrickson over Cook, unless they have their "Dodgers rule, Rockies suck" blinders on. I'll trust the oddsmakers instead, who favored Colorado pretty heavily, and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post

GL Stif
                    Don't forget that Phillies bullpen, lol....and the Tribe is only down 1-0....so definitely not over there either. Hope we get at least one of those :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post

GL Stif

Not anymore..... IMO the Indians win the game. GL Stif :thumbs:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Victor!!!!!! GL today Stif!!

Comment

Baseball sucks. In no other sport can you make horrible picks, with absolutely no basis behind them worth standing on, and win money.

LMFAO!!! Did Kip Wells just hit a home run as I was writing this? Are you kidding me? Yea, I'm sure all those who took STL today had Kip Wells being 2-2 with both runs scored and 1 of the RBI's in a 2-0 game in mind when they made the pick :puke:

Utterly disgusting

Comment

Wait till you see the final score in the Indians game....
                            If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                              Baseball sucks. In no other sport can you make horrible picks, with absolutely no basis behind them worth standing on, and win money.

LMFAO!!! Did Kip Wells just hit a home run as I was writing this? Are you kidding me? Yea, I'm sure all those who took STL today had Kip Wells being 2-2 with both runs scored and 1 of the RBI's in a 2-0 game in mind when they made the pick :puke:

Utterly disgusting
                              After what I saw last night, I'll never bet on those pussy ass Cards. By the way Pujols tried to steal home in extra innings last night, I almost puked.

Comment

Working...
                              X