April 19th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 19th bases with flmmkrz

Went 4-4 yesterday but showed a slight profit yesterday hoping for a better showing today tho...

Cubbies -113 to win 1 unit

This line is almost too inviting but I'm a value bettor so when there's value I take it whether the line looks to good to be true or not. Hill has been lights out this year, his teamates aren't playing well but he's doing his job. Atl is playing well but send out Redman who should be hittable for this cubbie line up. I'm giving the cubbies a chance to burn me again but so be it.

Rox -134 to win 1 unit

Hendrickson on the bump for the dodgers, which is a great match up for the rox. They have hit lefties well and should be able to take hendrickson long a few times today. Cook has pitched great all year, at this low a price i'll gladly take the pitching mismatch and the edge in hitting for the rox.

Giants - 101 to win 1 unit

Bet against Lowry this year and it worked out in my favor but I like him in this spot as he's always been a strong home pitcher. Cards are struggling badly and reports are saying they are resting some starters today. If thats the case there is some good value on this bad giants team.

White Sox -134 to win 1 unit

Vaz has been pitching well while the rangers counter with gascan Padilla. Both pitchers have had their struggles vs the others line up but Padillas on the road where he has been brutal and his bullie is tight closing out games but not so good in long relief so if he struggles the sox should still be okay. If Vaz struggles the sox have the pen to keep them in this. In the end, gimme the home team off the high of a no hitter looking to keep rolling with the better pitching on the mound.

If the earlier games are going well I might take a stab at a couple more plays im liking but i've been betting a lot of games and it hasn't led to more success just break even days so limiting my plays to the ones I see the most value but have the best chance to win imo.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-19-2007, 11:48 AM.

BOL today!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good Luck flm and hope you hit Buddy!

Comment

adding a couple more plays here

Mets - 135 to win 1 unit

Not a huge fan of El Duque anymore but the way the mets are swinging their bats he won't be expected to win this one for them. If he falters he has a great bullie to fall back onto. I was hoping this would come back a little bit buy seeing the line was gonna start moving the other direction I took this as theres still some value in this line but not quite as much as I usually aim for.

Stros + 147 x 1 unit

The stros hit Arroyo well for whatever reason and the addition of Lee adddsa another bat that has hit him very well. Williams isn't a great pitcher but has fared well vs most of the reds overated line up with the exception of Jr. I've faded the reds all season long, no reason not to continue here.

and added one more unit @ -133 on the white sox so it is now a to win 2 unit play.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          Went 4-4 yesterday but showed a slight profit yesterday hoping for a better showing today tho...

Cubbies -113 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

This line is almost too inviting but I'm a value bettor so when there's value I take it whether the line looks to good to be true or not. Hill has been lights out this year, his teamates aren't playing well but he's doing his job. Atl is playing well but send out Redman who should be hittable for this cubbie line up. I'm giving the cubbies a chance to burn me again but so be it.

Rox -134 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.34 units

Hendrickson on the bump for the dodgers, which is a great match up for the rox. They have hit lefties well and should be able to take hendrickson long a few times today. Cook has pitched great all year, at this low a price i'll gladly take the pitching mismatch and the edge in hitting for the rox.

Giants - 101 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Bet against Lowry this year and it worked out in my favor but I like him in this spot as he's always been a strong home pitcher. Cards are struggling badly and reports are saying they are resting some starters today. If thats the case there is some good value on this bad giants team.

White Sox -134 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Vaz has been pitching well while the rangers counter with gascan Padilla. Both pitchers have had their struggles vs the others line up but Padillas on the road where he has been brutal and his bullie is tight closing out games but not so good in long relief so if he struggles the sox should still be okay. If Vaz struggles the sox have the pen to keep them in this. In the end, gimme the home team off the high of a no hitter looking to keep rolling with the better pitching on the mound.

If the earlier games are going well I might take a stab at a couple more plays im liking but i've been betting a lot of games and it hasn't led to more success just break even days so limiting my plays to the ones I see the most value but have the best chance to win imo.
          Mets win + 1 unit
          Stros win + 1.47 units
          Wsox win + 1 unit

+ 3.47 units

+ 3 units

- 1.34 units

= + 5.13 units, 5-1 today

Comment

Awesome day flm, lets finish this week strong ey?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
              Awesome day flm, lets finish this week strong ey?
              sounds like a plan, good work this week dutchie :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X